I have no idea why but in march a lot of awesome bands are playing in New Zealand & it bugs me i can't see 'em all

bands/artists include:
Kiss/Ozzy/Whitesnake/Alice Cooper/Poison (going to this)
HORSE the Band (going to this)
Coheed & Cambria (this too)
Smashing Pumpkins & Queens of the Stone age
Kataklysm
Immortal (****ing Br00tal...)
Toto (yes i count this as good)

Usually we'll get ONE band playing this good every few months, but this is freakin' insane, Why cant they spread out a bit so i can afford/have to time to see them.

Also HORSE the band is actually playing where I live, literally no international acts play here.

Any Other NZ'ers Notice this?

Other input also welcome

/rant

EDIT: Just so ya' know, m totally psyched about the bands i do get to see, I'm not whining or anything, just an observation.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Last edited by ub3r_bassist666 at Feb 25, 2008,
Sucks
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
I had Slayer and RHCP play the same night, and i'd had my RHCP ticket about 5 months prior to when Slayer's went on sale.
Heard slayer werent that good, so cheered me up a bit.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Dude...for me, please go and see Toto. I've loved them ever since I was sitting in my moms Mazda as a child, bouncing to Africa.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I'm hopefully gonna go see Meshuggah in Spokane next month, so that'll make me happy. Also, one of my favorite bands ever, 6gig, is reuniting for some shows, but they're over in Portland, Maine, so I can't make those.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Yeah I live in Australia and it's been good as here lately, with Big Day Out (Rage Against The Machine) , Soundwaves (Incubus, Offspring, Alexisonfire, Thursday, Saosin, The Fall of Troy) and now there's V Festival with Smashing Pumpkins and Queens of the Stone Age.

I wish I went to V last year though. They had The Bronx.
My friends are in love with HORSE the band.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Dude...for me, please go and see Toto. I've loved them ever since I was sitting in my moms Mazda as a child, bouncing to Africa.

Woot! Another Toto fan! I'm doing the best I can to get more cash, I owe my dad 250$ for loaning me money to see Ozzy & Kiss. But I'm trying to get money without him noticing.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Quote by ub3r_bassist666
Woot! Another Toto fan! I'm doing the best I can to get more cash, I owe my dad 250$ for loaning me money to see Ozzy & Kiss. But I'm trying to get money without him noticing.

I hope you do. I have always wanted to see them.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I was gonna go to a Les Claypool show next month in portland oregon, but then I realized it was on my one year anniversary with my girlfriend. and I was all "FUUCK!" but I've seen him 2 times already. both times in less than a year so I can survive. I get to see buckethead the 22nd
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
What about May? I'm gonna get flamed for this probably but Avenged sevenfold, Bullet for my valentine and Atreyu on the 14th May... Got my ticket today
My Band's Myspace

Quote by sizzlefizzle
when it comes to girls, the best thing to do is to just give up on trying to understand them.

cant live with 'em, cant live without certain parts of 'em.
Same here, sorta. Just two great concerts, and I'm going to both:

Taste of Chaos: A7X, BFMV, Atreyu, and more.

Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, and Seether.

SEXXX!
Gig tickets currently in my sweaty hands include:

Mars Volta
Dolly Parton (Hell Yes!)
Kylie (Taking my mum)
Down
Reuben
Frank Turner
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Well at least Smashing Pumpkins, Queens of the Stone age and Jack Johnson aren't playing on the weekend you're going away.

Well i saw Megadeth last friday and i have VR coming up lets just hope Scott's out or rehab by then.
The same thing happened to me last September/October except with way different bands and in Minneapolis, and I missed all of them (except Girltalk/Dan Deacon, which was a good show).

Worst of all, my bassist saw Arcade Fire and I didn't!

Good bands (whatever that is for you) seem to do that.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA