MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

morley rotating speaker '62
" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
i no but what would scientists think about it?
GEAR:
PRS CU22 10 top with #10
Gibson lp studio (fireburst)
MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
What the **** do u think? A scientist believes in evidence explaining things. What evidence does Scientology have, NONE
exactly scientology is absolute bull**** along with many other religions which i will not name
GEAR:
PRS CU22 10 top with #10
MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
and all of the other variations
GEAR:
PRS CU22 10 top with #10
MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
In before it turns into a flamefest.

There IS no scientific basis for Scientology. No evidence or anything. Just L. Ron Hubbard's stupid ideas and money-making schemes, which so far seem to work D:
Haha yeah and i mean in all seriousness good on him. He found a way to get rich quick and stuck to it
absolutely

it's fiction, religion based on fiction=not science friendly
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Scientology is only a well known because alot of celebrity diks believe in the "religion". But do any of there celebrities actually care about the religion or follow the rules of this religion ill place a heavy bet that they don't. One of the main rules guidelines wat ever you want to call it is that your not allowed to have sex for pleasure. And right nowi bet Tom Cruise is probalby giving it to his wife not to make babies but for the sheer pleasure.
Quote by Carswell98
absolutely

it's fiction, religion based on fiction=not science friendly

As opposed to religion based on fact which is science friendly?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
all religions are bull****, when you think about it. no offence to religious people, but yea. scientology is just seen as more farfetched cause of nutbars like tom cruise. the jist of scientology is that there was some alien called xenu that flew around in a DC-8 aeroplane and did something with H-bombs, volcanoes and peoples souls.

the jist of christianity is, that there was this guy who decided to make a universe and all the critters in it. he/his son also died a number of times, yet came back to life (may be lies, havent done scripture in years)

but then again, atheism is, that there was nothing. then it exploded and made the universe. go figure
Quote by new_kirk_hammet
from a scientists point of view is scientology bull****?
Quote by new_kirk_hammet
discuss

Sorry, the only thing I have to add to your (non)discussion is....

The Religion thread is here: Argue apples and oranges! The ONLY religion thread.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Scientology is **** from everyone's point of view except tom cruise and homeless people. It was a science fiction book wrote by a pedophile.
Religion thread. *reported*
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion