Do you guys ever watch T.V shows or movies just because of a person starring in it.There's a kids show here called The Shak and I watch it because one of the girls on it is smokin'
God... the most... retarded.... show.... EVER!

Go watch some other tv show with a hot chick in it
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
I might be drawn in to watch it the first time because someone I like is in it, but generally repeated viewing requires it to be either:
A. Awesome
B. Well made
C. All of the above.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
i remember i used to watch veronica mars because the girl, kristen or kirsten w/e her real name is the one who played veronica, was hot as hell in that show

but i just grew tired of the show in general
I watch Reaper because Kevin Smith Directs it, if that counts.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by toine
i watch 8 simple rules for watching cute KERRY
bridget is better
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
Quote by nodtomc
bridget is better

she is not beautifull at all and she has the same stupid look on her face like paris hilton
Blue peter. with the sound off.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices