I am needing to change the strings on my Breedlove AD25/SR Plus. It came factory with Diaddario strings, and they are really "loud" when my fingers slide across the strings. I am also wanting a lighter gauge string. I have been told that I don't need to go any lighter than an 11 ga. I am not sure what my factory strings are. Any suggestions as to the best brand and gauge for an intermediate player? Thanks.
factory strings should be lights(12's).

as for what brand you should stick with... that's pure preference. I've been trying strings for 9 months now and have just revently found that i like Martin SPs and Elixirs the most. I'm going to be switching between both.
i agree with captivate totally a personal preference and i started off with .011 but as my fingers have grown and my playing has improved i went up in gauge to .012 and am debating trying out some .013 but i dont want to loose the ability to do a little lead.
I highly recommend giving the Martin SP's a try ( I use the 10's) they're coated so they last abit longer and generally just feel nice to play.
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
I have been told that I don't need to go any lighter than an 11 ga

I agree with that. Also, as Captivate said, chances are that your factory strings were 12's. Finding the best strings for you and your guitar is just going to be a little bit of trial and error. Elixirs and D'Addario EXPs are my personal favourites.
I second the D'Addario EXPs. I used to use the EJ16 (non-coated D'Addario) but they died so quick, but sounded amazing at the start. The EXPs are similar sounding and I much prefer the coating process as opposed to the Elixirs. Feel more natural to me, but that's just me.
elixirs are the best ive played. they are quite expensive though.
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.