Im not here to abuse tradies or anything i wud just like to kno, if u guys actually do rip people of or wat is the go.
These threads ain't useless. Im simply trying to gain some background info on the subjects, one because i like to gain as much knowledge as possible and two so i can flame my teacher at school
I'm a tradie. And I dont over charge people. Of course there are people out there, as in ANY profession, that do, but you'll find most are honest.
Its stupid customers who dont understand a single thing we do, nor the effort we put into it, who feel as if they've been ripped off.
"Hey its that Barbeques over sound again!"
Quote by Erkus
I'm a tradie. And I dont over charge people. Of course there are people out there, as in ANY profession, that do, but you'll find most are honest.
Its stupid customers who dont understand a single thing we do, nor the effort we put into it, who feel as if they've been ripped off.

your a tradie as if i would beleive you..
GEAR:
PRS CU22 10 top with #10
Gibson lp studio (fireburst)
MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

morley rotating speaker '62
" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
Quote by new_kirk_hammet
your a tradie as if i would beleive you..

You're a douche.
I'm an electrician. completed my four years as an apprentice and spent many hours digging trenches and even more sweating in ceilings.
You deserve to be overcharged.
"Hey its that Barbeques over sound again!"
Quote by Erkus
You're a douche.
I'm an electrician. completed my four years as an apprentice and spent many hours digging trenches and even more sweating in ceilings.

It's true.
Same as anything else man, some people are dicks and overcharge you, some people are good honest workers just trying to earn a living. Don't try and aggravate people, there's enough bitching everywhere as there is.

Bored and interested in new music?
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...ad.php?t=796639
So many possibilities, so little ability.

Quote by Asthia
You know you're a guitar player when you tell your father what note he's yelling at you in and then improvise over the top.
Quote by ricy_12
Im not here to abuse tradies or anything i wud just like to kno, if u guys actually do rip people of or wat is the go.

Thats such a gay word man...

Over here they are called Tradesmen...and get payed a hugeload of money...
Quote by Erkus
You're a douche.

:P Overcharge him....by wiring a 110V-10kV step-down transformer to his mains input...backwards. Then ask him what's on TV.

*BOOM*