So I want to start making some music with like crazy effects like Muse sometimes does, or 30 seconds to mars in beautiful lie or from yesterday. Or even Chimaira in pictures in the gold room. Anyone understand what I is trying to say? Yes?

P.S It's 4:34 am so sorry if unclear and wrong forum or some thing like that. I is not very well right nao if you see where Im getting at. Fast answers really appreciated, the lady friend is waiting.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Invest in some different types of pedals. Maybe even an equalizer or synth.
I know Matt from Muse uses a custom wah pedal and keyboard.

Maybe you can check out the Zoom GX-1 effects pedal. You can check out the Roland site here. They are really good for electronic sampling equipment and effects.
electro music alliance

Moon of The Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join!

Quote by The 6th String
I learned to dance by watching amputees have seizures...
Last edited by lucid_strat at Feb 25, 2008,
Yeah that's what I was thinking of, a synth. Any suggestions?
Im willing to pay around 300-500 uber MAXIMUM for good sh-t.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

the EHX HOG is pretty good, death by audio makes some really fucked up sounding stuff (google them), you could also look into ring modulators.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
If you want to emulate the sound of Muse get a Fuzz Factory, that'll give you both his standard fuzz sound and the weird high pitched oscillations he often does.
doesnt matt belamy use a kaos pad to control his whammy for alot of his wierd noises?
and also maybe try a wah+whammy+killswitching, though thats more tom morello.
Quote by tehREALcaptain
doesnt matt belamy use a kaos pad to control his whammy for alot of his wierd noises?
and also maybe try a wah+whammy+killswitching, though thats more tom morello.

Yeah, he has a custom Manson with a Kaoss pad built in, it's crazy. It can control almost anything on stage. Whammy, loop station, white noise, even the stage lights.

Not sure how long he's been using it for though, I know it featured a bit on the new(est) album, but I'm unsure about before that.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Originally Posted by tehREALcaptain
and also maybe try a wah+whammy+killswitching, though thats more tom morello

Its a kaoss pad with a midi controller on his guitar.
But if you dont have the money to buy a custom made mason, Id say a boss pitch shifter, electro harmonix micro synth or a moog lowpass filter.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Oh yeah my bad, I forgot to mention it's not for my guitar sound but as an added instrument.

Very good example of what I'm looking for in this video after the 1:40 mark, just towards the end too.
PM for details.

Yeah, he has a custom Manson with a Kaoss pad built in, it's crazy. It can control almost anything on stage. Whammy, loop station, white noise, even the stage lights.

Not sure how long he's been using it for though, I know it featured a bit on the new(est) album, but I'm unsure about before that.

damn he can control stagelights with his guitar, thats like some pimp my ride **** right there