Page 1 of 9
Well the title pretty much explains it, just post what you hate other UG'ers doing.

I'll start.

I hate it when they have flattering quotes from other UG'ers in their sigs.

I got like a million more...
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by M.O.P
I have a flattering quote

And I strongly disapprove of it.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
When people make stupid threads.

I hate it when people do what you just did.

What makes a thread stupid and what doesn't?
If there were no stupid threads the pit would maybe have 10 threads total.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
When people make stupid threads.

When people reply to a stupid thread, stating it is stupid.

Well just when they do this before me, that is.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Woah, I missed the point of the thread. I now hate me.

lol
Last edited by Geetar_Axel at Feb 25, 2008,
Quote by breadstick
I hate it when people do what you just did.

What makes a thread stupid and what doesn't?
If there were no stupid threads the pit would maybe have 10 threads total.

Oh jeez. You can't say you didn't see it coming though.
Hurp De Durp
Quote by Geetar_Axel
I hate mostly every teenager..yes I am one BUT, most teens follow stupid trends and are wannabees.

Oh and people who talk about Guitar Hero in MUSIC CLASS. A big **** You to them.

Truth is Guitar Hero is harder than actual guitar. Don't believe me? Play Raining Blood on expert. That song is mad easy on an actual guitar, but it is freaking lame on that game.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
And I hate it when they think of John Frusciante as a God, and bring the sum bitch up at every opportunity.

..If you respond to this post in order to argue with me, I hate you.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I hate it when people put flattering quotes about themselves in their signatures.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I laugh when I see people making threads about something totally insignificant or obvious and then saying "discuss", trying to make themselves sound like smartarses just a little too hard. I'll use a real-life example, and I don't really care if the TS in question minds:

"from a scientists point of view is scientology bull****? discuss"

Captain Obvious to the rescue!

It's as if people think that making a "Discuss" thread makes your IQ go up or something. Also, you see tons of threads bringing up subjects that have been discussed to death before. "Bad habits when playing the guitar", "Who is the greatest guitar player", "What is the best guitar brand" and so on. Fair enough, this is a guitar forum, but anyone ought to get that these questions will, on any guitar forum, have been discussed a thousand times over, and real guitar players simply don't bother with them, in the same way that a food expert won't bother discussing what frozen pizzas taste the best.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
And I hate it when they think of John Frusciante as a God, and bring the sum bitch up at every opportunity.

..If you respond to this post in order to argue with me, I hate you.

Agreed.

Much as I admire him, he seems to be one of those guys who is brought up to feel part of the gang. Like "hey guise, I'm mentioning John Frusciante, does that make me cool yet?"
Quote by Raziel2p
I laugh when I see people making threads about something totally insignificant or obvious and then saying "discuss", trying to make themselves sound like smartarses just a little too hard. I'll use a real-life example, and I don't really care if the TS in question minds:

"from a scientists point of view is scientology bull****? discuss"

Captain Obvious to the rescue!

It's as if people think that making a "Discuss" thread makes your IQ go up or something. Also, you see tons of threads bringing up subjects that have been discussed to death before. "Bad habits when playing the guitar", "Who is the greatest guitar player", "What is the best guitar brand" and so on. Fair enough, this is a guitar forum, but anyone ought to get that these questions will, on any guitar forum, have been discussed a thousand times over, and real guitar players simply don't bother with them, in the same way that a food expert won't bother discussing what frozen pizzas taste the best.
I hate when people don't flame the kids who make threads like that into oblivion. If all threads of that sort would get set on fire, people would stop making them.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
i hate the fact that whenever someone starts a new thread, the word searchbar is always on the first page...
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Oh yeah, the whole immature "You like Green Day, therefore you have no opinion." (Not much of a fan of them but still, come one)

Please, some people have different tastes then you.
Agreed with the Frusciante thing.

He's pretty good, but I'm sure people here fellate him to feel cool.

Seeing people write: *Insert Pear Here*

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Geetar_Axel
Oh yeah, the whole immature "You like Green Day, therefore you have no opinion." (Not much of a fan of them but still, come one)

Please, some people have different tastes then you.

If you like Green Day and you're bringing up politics or punk rock, you have no opinion. If it is something else, sure I'll listen.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by Raziel2p
...and real guitar players simply don't bother with them, in the same way that a food expert won't bother discussing what frozen pizzas taste the best.

Define a "Real" Guitar player...
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
In replay to metacarpi:

"Oh no he did not just insult the pear!" *Big black lady voice*
Quote by M.O.P
I have a flattering quote

i cant post flattering quotes on other profiles, it says im banned
Quote by tymatt67
kinky = using a feather , perverted = using whole chicken.

Quote by i have to pee
If you like Green Day and you're bringing up politics or punk rock, you have no opinion. If it is something else, sure I'll listen.

Thats ok, btw, I can talk about Politics, because I know shiz loads about it, and Im Australian, we dont have a dickhead president and some little black haired guy putting words in peoples mouths (Billie Joe) Oh and of course, Green Day is not "True" Punk, but is is punk in a way (Old stuff)

Am I the smartest Green Day fan? lol
Quote by i have to pee
Truth is Guitar Hero is harder than actual guitar. Don't believe me? Play Raining Blood on expert. That song is mad easy on an actual guitar, but it is freaking lame on that game.

The songs on guitar hero are harder than the actual songs on guitar. But try playing some proper virtuostic music on guitar, then try the hardest thing possible on guitar hero.

On-topic, I hate people who try too hard to get a flattering compliment to put in their sig.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Geetar_Axel
Thats ok, btw, I can talk about Politics, because I know shiz loads about it, and Im Australian, we dont have a dickhead president and some little black haired guy putting words in peoples mouths (Billie Joe) Oh and of course, Green Day is not "True" Punk, but is is punk in a way (Old stuff)

No. I'm pretty sure Stephen Hawking is an avid fan too.
Quote by Geetar_Axel
In replay to metacarpi:

"Oh no he did not just insult the pear!" *Big black lady voice*

When people make typos....

And hell yeah I did *Finger snaps*
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by dann_blood
The songs on guitar hero are harder than the actual songs on guitar. But try playing some proper virtuostic music on guitar, then try the hardest thing possible on guitar hero.

On-topic, I hate people who try too hard to get a flattering compliment to put in their sig.

I can play Nile and Necrophagist, yet I can't beat that Fagonforce song on Expert. Real guitar is so much easier for me than Guitar Hero.
Quote by Geetar_Axel

Smartest one I've ever met. But then again, the only Green Day fans I've met are like 14 and girls.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by Kiffa
Define a "Real" Guitar player...

Someone who won't bother discussing who the greatest guitar player is, what brand of guitars is the best and bad habits while playing the guitar on the internet. I thought that was obvious, given the context.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by metacarpi
When people make typos....

And hell yeah I did *Finger snaps*

You'd feel sick if you knew how long it took me to realise the spelling mistake.

I probably just made another one.
Quote by dann_blood

It seems everyone is now saying "THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH" or "Listen to X, he knows his Y from his Z" and it seems like a big sig-trying-to-get-into fest. Which ruins a perfectly good thread.
I also hate it when people say "omg this is the perfect situation for the pear" even when the thread makes perfect sense.

THE PEAR IS NOT FUNNY IN ANY SITUATION WHATSOEVER!!!

edit: Oh, and I also hate it when some noob comes along hoping to build up some sick e-reputation by just agreeing with whatever a 'regular' says. You know who they are.
I hate it when threads have titles like this

"So what should I do about....."

just write the rest of it down!

EDIT-on the flattering sig comment....psh I'm keeping em
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by breadstick
I also hate it when people say "omg this is the perfect situation for the pear" even when the thread makes perfect sense.

This is probably my biggest pet hate.

God damn pear....
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by breadstick

edit: Oh, and I also hate it when some noob comes along hoping to build up some sick e-reputation by just agreeing with whatever a 'regular' says. You know who they are.

or when someone says " i hope someone posts the pear" when they
havent got the guts to post it themselves...

not funny either way