well im working on a game for the DS (im doing the music and some of the story line)

anyways were kind of out of ideas for interesting plot twists etc.

does anyone here have an ideas that would be AWSOME for a action rpg type game with vampires and zombies and other undead monsters?

if we use your idea you will be put in the credits

All the monsters breed and create a super were-zom-vamp-mummy-stein.

Hell yeah!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
All the monsters breed and create a super were-zom-vamp-mummy-stein.

Hell yeah!

lol

how about he bosses are like super cross breeds? like the first one is a zombie werewolf and the second is a werewolf vampire and the last one is a mix of all three?
The main character is actually the rejected offspawn of an inbred vampire, and an inbred warewolf.

The character doesn't have any... vampire/warewolf... traits? Because his lineage is so messed up.

The Main character eventually falls in love with his half sister.

Only to find out it was actually a brother.
Quote by slappymoe66
What would I say to the doctor "I got a bad case of tight balls" ? no dice nublet pie
Quote by TreeFiddy
The main character is actually the rejected offspawn of an inbred vampire, and an inbred warewolf.

The character doesn't have any... vampire/warewolf... traits? Because his lineage is so messed up.

4 chan much?
Quote by TreeFiddy

That's genius........
Quote by the_poison125
how about he bosses are like super cross breeds? like the first one is a zombie werewolf and the second is a werewolf vampire and the last one is a mix of all three?

I guess that'd work too......
Quote by GLP_Arclite

If it turned out your love interest is a zombie/whatever, and must be destroyed/ a cure found. If there was a reward for finding a cure and saving her, and a different reward for killing her, ending the game differently depending on your actions. Also, the moral dilemma involved, as keeping her alive could lead to more death and destruction, slowing you down in achieving your goals.

Bored and interested in new music?
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...ad.php?t=796639
So many possibilities, so little ability.

Quote by Asthia
You know you're a guitar player when you tell your father what note he's yelling at you in and then improvise over the top.
Last edited by ChordProgressiv at Feb 25, 2008,
how bout you can choose to be a human, zombie, vamp, or werewolf? like a normal rpg but with undead instead of warrior/ranger/wizard. i dont know how you would multiclass a human and a zombie though.... but id be a werewolf anyway.

copyright pending
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by ChordProgressiv
If it turned out your love interest is a zombie/whatever, and must be destroyed/ a cure found. If there was a reward for finding a cure and saving her, and a different reward for killing her, ending the game differently depending on your actions. Also, the moral dilemma involved, as keeping her alive could lead to more death and destruction, slowing you down in achieving your goals.

ooooh a serious suggestion.actualy we were gonna make it the characters sister is a vampire. but we hadnt figured out where to go from there.

thanks
Quote by ChordProgressiv

Bored and interested in new music?
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...ad.php?t=796639

uhhh the link is dead...
Ok you're all going about this the wrong way. What we need:

F*cking Brain INFECTING Robot Spiders!!!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Ok you're all going about this the wrong way. What we need:

F*cking Brain INFECTING Robot Spiders!!!

cmon can we atleast keep this 50 percent serious?
Okay.

One of the main characters MUST either die or be turned to a werewolf/zombie/vampire/whatever
Quote by GLP_Arclite

And as a main objective, you have to make it to a military base to alert them of what's going on, so they can nuke the moon. That would deal with the werewolfs anyway...
the white house is filled with vampires!!!!!

lock and load.

roll credits.
Quote by the_poison125
cmon can we atleast keep this 50 percent serious?

Serious? or Cerberus!!!! F*cking Three Headed Hell Hound!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Serious? or Cerberus!!!! F*cking Three Headed Hell Hound!

Oh **** yeah he can be like the werewolf leader, and sometimes eats his own minions cause hes just that badass
The "How To Tear Your Band Apart" videogame ft. Axl Rose and Billy Corgan

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by metacarpi
Okay.

One of the main characters MUST either die or be turned to a werewolf/zombie/vampire/whatever

Have we lost the plot?
No points for originality there.

Quote by binkythefurious
Oh **** yeah he can be like the werewolf leader, and sometimes eats his own minions cause hes just that badass

Nowai, use a pimped out cerberus.
3headed hell hound/lion/shark with a snake for a tail.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Have we lost the plot?
No points for originality there.

Hey, just because it's not original, doens't mean it's not good!

Have a Yuffie-Vampire in it.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi
Hey, just because it's not original, doens't mean it's not good!

Have a Yuffie-Vampire in it.

That would be she fell victim.. and that's BAD

I say you scrap the whole idea and make an FF7 spin off staring Yuffie.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
That would be she fell victim.. and that's BAD

But she could have overcome the vampirism, and kept control. She just has added Vampire skillz. Kinda like Blade.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi
But she could have overcome the vampirism, and kept control. She just has added Vampire skillz. Kinda like Blade.

That does sound kinda cool, but it doesn't add up.
I really don't see someone as skilled as Yuffie getting caught by a simple vampire..
Yeah, but the Vampires could have developed into a master race a la I Am Legend.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Ichikurosaki
That, or Vincent really IS a vampire..

I like where this going!

Quick, comeone get Square Enix on the phone!
Quote by GLP_Arclite

A zombie game plot twist

Has the lead character ever been forced into being azombie before? Like, part of the story is that they get bit and then they have to find an antidote b4 they turn. But it turns out that the antidote doesnt work and the player has to turn zombie. But the antidote did something to the player and they can think for themselves, wield weopons but still have to hunt humans. Its like the game turns around, One second your the good guy, the next second your this unstoppable zombie trying to get at people trying to kill u with fire.

Sounds fun...Id play it
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Just have lots of main character and kill them off. Look at Final Fantasy 7! Aeris died and players loved that.

Seriously, if you want ideas, tell us what plot you have so far. If you don't, our suggestion are pretty much hit and miss.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
^ Yeah, learn from FF7.

Have a totally useless character no one will want to use. but have the cast of the game love him/her.

And kill it so fans can rejoice

I used Aeris first play through.

None of the repeats though. Stupid dying wench.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

**** it. just make it all about a zombie.

Brain Quest 2008! imagine the hardcore fans. theyd be eating peoples brains on the subway. thats the world i someday want to live in.