just discovered this pedal looks really quite interesting. it surprises me that i havent heard about it on ug. the voltage setting on it changes the sound from an od to what sounds like fuzz. with the voltage knob down it can even sound a but like a fuzz factory with the comp knob up.

so has anyone got the pedal? is there a reason this pedal is neglected at ug?
Sure there's a reason: boutique pedals and amps aren't all that popular among UG users. Do a search for Ibanez or Boss and you'll end up with hundreds of reviews, search for a Bogner amp or a Fulltone stompbox and you'll find virtually nothing. Try Harmony Central for the lesser known amps

As for the pedal, no I haven't tried it but I did find a demonstration on Youtube and it sounded pretty awesome. Thanks man, I'm always looking for good OD's

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote by shwilly
Sure there's a reason: boutique pedals and amps aren't all that popular among UG users. Do a search for Ibanez or Boss and you'll end up with hundreds of reviews, search for a Bogner amp or a Fulltone stompbox and you'll find virtually nothing. Try Harmony Central for the lesser known amps

Electro-Harmonix is in no way boutique!

It's still fairly new, isn't it? That could be a reason.
Quote by shwilly

As for the pedal, no I haven't tried it but I did find a demonstration on Youtube and it sounded pretty awesome. Thanks man, I'm always looking for good OD's

i disagree with you cause the fulltone ocd is in pratically every second thread

but i do agree in that i think the germanium od sounds really good. thats why i am surprised that i hadnt heard of it.
Last edited by no_thing101 at Feb 25, 2008,