Yeah so if u were following my posting at all for the last few hours u would know that i have modded a peice of **** old strat copy that ive had for ages, got rid of the 3 terible pickups and chucked in one EMG 81. I attached it in from the back if u know what i mean, rather than from the scratch plate (which i made a new one of as u can see). It is much more stable like that.

I hope u get a bit of a laugh out of it, i did, and i reckon it actually looks OK!! I want to paint the headstock black or something, and it should look a bit better. Thanks for your help and advice on what pickups to get and how to install them etc.

i reckon it looks great, how does it sound though?
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Like i said in the other thread, it sounds better than my $1500 Ibaenz RG that u can see in the background. I am amazed and astonished that it made such an improvement!
Cool, that's a pretty nice finish! Love the top pattern, the pearl scratchplate just...works. I dunno about the lack of neck/middle pickups - doesn't quite fit the strat image, but still looks good! Well done!

Ibanez S470
Laney HCM30R
Digitech GNX3000
Hahahahah

It's a nice looking guitar and probably sounds awesome so great job on that.

But you bet I've never seen a one humbucker strat before?
I thought I was in for something new! Heh.

nice looker and probably a decent sounder too