your guitar playing is friggen sweet.
You have tone of god. Just had to say that. That lead guitar juts cuts through and its gorgeous. Your guitar playing is really tight and well done, its very impressive. I enjoy it a lot.
Keep on rockin in the free world.

Crit for crit?
Check out mine
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=791930

-jerod
This tune was done with my Parker P-42 for the rhythm tracks and the harmony parts. The leads are my MIM Standard HSS strat. My amp is a Fender Cyber Deluxe (all effect including wah wah from that) and I'm recording direct from its stereo outs to my soundcard. The drums and bass are Pc Drummer (wish I could afford better). Everything is mixed with Cool Edit Pro - the multitrack part of it.

Thanks for the comments
that shi!t is pretty sick dude.........
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
Nice nice!

OK, I hope you want some critique aswell? You use the tremolobar a bit too often.
Thats it.

Really good stuff. 5/5
Thanks for the comments.

Braincheese - I listened to the stuff on your myspace - I like Mechatown - nice robotic feel to it and the soloing was pretty damn good. Is that you playing piano on back to 17th? If so that's also very impressive. That's got to help with playing guitar.

And yeah I went nuts with the bar a bit, but I was going for some war sound effects hehehe - and I wanted an extreme sound for this tune so it just happened naturally that way. Plus I grew up on VH so...
Quote by Braincheese
Nice nice!

OK, I hope you want some critique aswell? You use the tremolobar a bit too often.
Thats it.

Really good stuff. 5/5

Thats a peeve of mine. I hate whammy bars in the first place. If you can shred, then shred. You don't need wah and a whammy bar to make up for lack of creativity. Make it interesting. Pretty good.
Wow, thats really good man.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by Slay 'Em
Thats a peeve of mine. I hate whammy bars in the first place. If you can shred, then shred. You don't need wah and a whammy bar to make up for lack of creativity. Make it interesting. Pretty good.

I can't shred. Shredding is for cheese graters and um... eh... paper shredders. Yeah that's it. :P
What the hell is this??? Pretty sick man, crazy tone, crazy ideas, killer metal !!!!!
God bless your mind....