Poll: If America went to civil war again, East VS. West who would win?
Poll Options
View poll results: If America went to civil war again, East VS. West who would win?
West siiiiiide!
14 20%
East fo shizzle, we gots tha dirty souf
24 34%
I hope they both lose...
33 46%
Voters: 71.
Page 1 of 2
I know this is retarded but whatever... If America had another civil war, except this time it was East VS. West, who would win???
The dividing line is the western borders or Minnesota in the North and Louisiana in the south...
I'm still waiting for the Red invasion on our borders.

WOLVERINES!!
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
East because California is in the west. The natural habitat of celebrities and media. Not really that good on warfare.
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Quote by The Leader

WOLVERINES!!

dude me too! wolverines for life!
Quote by Whats the story
East because California is in the west. The natural habitat of celebrities and media. Not really that good on warfare.

You forgot hippies...

The east would certainly clean house.

On a slightly related note, New Hampshire has talked about a succession multiple times in very recent history...
Quote by denizenz
You forgot hippies...

The east would certainly clean house.

On a slightly related note, New Hampshire has talked about a succession multiple times in very recent history...

lol wtf... why?
And so the Civil War would be between thugs hmm?

I don't care then, so long as I stayed metal, I'll have nothing more to fear than being called a cracka'.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by The Leader

WOLVERINES!!

+1
the north cause the west is filled with morons (im in the west)
The West has lower obesity rates, so I reckon they might have it, but they also have the least densely populated states (if I recall) and the East has alot of the hick states, and they're all already armed.

So yeah, probably the east.
The west would win, not only because we have more military power, It is a proven fact that if california broke off as its own country, we would be the seventh strongest nation in the world.
that depends, why did they start the Civil War II

The bouncy green smily face says: "Click me or I will eat your face."

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock thank you.
If you love rock add this to your signature.
Quote by freedoms_stain
East has alot of the hick states, and they're all already armed.

So yeah, probably the east.

i loled
Quote by Caustic
If I didn't cuss so much, I'd be illiterate!

Quote by Will_Minus
Stupid people do stupid things. Don't be stupid, stupid.
Quote by hoootlilboy
The west would win, not only because we have more military power, It is a proven fact that if california broke off as its own country, we would be the seventh strongest nation in the world.

T3h President Schwarzenegger.

And the east would probably win because of all the reasons stated in earlier posts... Maybe not, I don't especially care. I'd be too busy headbanging...
Quote by Itz_Relyt
that depends, why did they start the Civil War II

bc you touch yourself at night... (hooray family guy)

No seriously... it doesn't matter
Quote by hoootlilboy

How the hell could that be a proven fact? *shakes head*

If Texas is in the west, then they stand a good chance. That's a lot of power (oil, ports, etc).
Unfortunately, the east hands down. Not only do we have all the hippies, but a hippy capital as well (Berkeley).
And states like Kentucky and Virginia are in the east, so...

We're screwed.
Quote by Vykk Draygo
How the hell could that be a proven fact? *shakes head*

If Texas is in the west, then they stand a good chance. That's a lot of power (oil, ports, etc).

First intelligent response I've seen... Texas would be one the west (according to the borders defined earlier) They would def put up a fight
West would win make a poll on this
go Texas!

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock thank you.
Quote by hoootlilboy

What? I think the east has way more military bases than the west, and we also have D/C and Langley...
Quote by denizenz
What? I think the east has way more military bases than the west, and we also have D/C and Langley...

Yeah, but California has the Governator.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi

Blah, also the majority of the nation's steel comes out of Ohio and Pennsylvania. The IX center here in Cleveland was the largest tank factory during WWII.

Also, Harshaw Chemical here in Cleveland was the only place in the nation that had a uranium centrifuge so the materials for all of the atom bombs had to pass through there first...
if west gets alaska and hawaii then west wins...they get oil from Texas and alaska...Houston space center...and power from lots of hydroelectric dams and power plants

East.
not even because thats where i live cause i would probably just move to new zealand and keep rocking guitar but because thats where all the hollywood fags with.

on second thought id stay and fight so i could take pop shots all the stupid celebrities haha
Microsoft Works...there's and oxymoron for you.
i think russia would own them all, cuz they would be too busy with fighting theirselfs... thinking about fighting is the first step for a battle~... so stop that stfu gtfo~
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by metacarpi

Damn, Stallone is a friend of the Governator... we got problems now in the east.

Quote by Itz_Relyt
if west gets alaska and hawaii then west wins...they get oil from Texas and alaska...Houston space center...and power from lots of hydroelectric dams and power plants

Who wants Alaska? Land of much more darkness than light... And that floating island of volcanic feces Hawaii, pfft, Virgin Islands betch.

Houston Space Center: The East has a space center too big guy.

Power: Well, my lights are on, I think if our nation split, they'd stay on. You can have your dams.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Last edited by hethamulburton at Feb 25, 2008,
Quote by denizenz
We have the Niagara

We have the Hoover Dam

Quote by hethamulburton
Damn, Stallone is a friend of the Governator... we got problems now in the east.

You gunna get it!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Dabey
The mexicans are gonna win.

the west has more mexicans

ADD A POLL TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if the east or west would let illegal immigrants fight for their side in return for citizenship... kinda like in the original civil war where blacks fought for freedom
Quote by Itz_Relyt
ADD A POLL TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How?? do I go to edit post??
Page 1 of 2