Ok, so I decided I'm probably getting the Bugera 6262 212 combo (since they're back in stock at Thomann.de). But while I'm at it, I'm tempted to get something else too.

1.) Is the Danelectro Fish & Chips worth it when I already have a Behringer EQ700? Is it so much better that it's worth the 36e it costs when I already have an EQ?

2.) Digitech Bad Monkey. I'm not sure if I'd need it, but I've heard a lot of good things about it, and the 6262 isn't that great for classic rock -sort of tone I hear. I'm wondering if I'd get a better rock tone from it with the Bad Monkey. But still, not sure if I need it at all.

The 6262 costs 622eur, shipping 20eur (maybe less if my friends want anything), and I think I'm getting earplugs too, so that's already 665eur. It's a lot of money for me, so I'm not sure if I want to get the pedals too. But what's your opinion?
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
the fish and chips isn't all that great, it's like any other eq so you don't need another one. unless you want to double filter which is almost pointless.
I can't help with the bad monkey, never used one.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
The bonus from having 2 EQ's would be having one as passive and the other as, say, solo boost, but I don't think I need that. So no EQ then. What about the Bad Monkey?
Quote by Lunchbox362
Get the Bad Monkey its a awesome pedal. As for the Eq if you cant get the MXR 10 band the dont bother.
Ok, ordered my 6262 212 AND the Bad Monkey. Thanks for the help, everyone.
Quote by Lunchbox362