Poll: Which is an overall better game?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which is an overall better game?
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
1 9%
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
10 91%
Voters: 11.
There are no cheats. You just find things.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

There's a huge thread called "The ONLY Gaming Thread".

Take it there man.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
me?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

You can get out with the radio frequency.....its like, 175.5 or something like that. Or you can throw the guard your food and make him have diareah.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by tb_1337
Its 144.75

oh, woops. I haven't played the game in like a year or so. I always threw food at the guard though
Watch out for the guards outside the building though, all you get is a fork.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

MGS3 is WAY better than MGS2. Seriously, they can't be compared. MGS3 is better in every possible way.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by tb_1337
how far have i got to go until i finish the game. I'm at the cell in Gronzj Grad

You have a fake death pill in you. you have to get it out and "die" then the guard enters and you should revive yourself with the revive pill in your tooth. kick the **** out of the guard and proceed further.
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
snake eater > sons of liberty

but sons of liberty for a game in 2001 was very good in terms of graphics and depth, I can't think of a console game before that that had that much level of graphical detail and realism
Well when you're fighting The End, if you save the game at the start of the battle, and change the PS2's system time to like a few weeks later, he will die of old age! You can also shoot him when he is in the wheelchair the first time you see him at the port! I love finding all these things!
Real men don't need sigs.
Quote by dgervin839
Well when you're fighting The End, if you save the game at the start of the battle, and change the PS2's system time to like a few weeks later, he will die of old age! You can also shoot him when he is in the wheelchair the first time you see him at the port! I love finding all these things!

cool. i never thought that could happen
Also when talking to the guard the radio frequency is on the back of the photo he shows you.
That guard is also related To Johhny from mgs1. He has a lil J stitched into his mask .
Quote by tb_1337
I'm sorta stuck. I'm in the cell at Groznj Grad. How can i get out. And do you still get the stealth at the end of the game

In the cut scene before you are locked in the cell, you can hold R2 to look at your surroundings. If you do this, you see the sorrow holding up a board with the code for the door on it. alternatively, you can throw the food back at the guard. If you do it three times, a cut scene will start. During the cut scene he takes a photograph of his family from his pocket and you can press R2 (It shows up in the left hand corner when you can do this) and the code for the door is written on the back of the photo. put the code in as a radio frequency and the door will unlock.
The only way to get stealth is by shooting all the keratin frogs or completing the game within a time limit. you'll be able to find out more on gamefaqs.com.
Quote by Mud Martian
Dont be an idiot! The only way staying awake for three days could be anywhere near beneficial is if you are,

A) Writing a hit album.
B) Behind enemy lines.
C) Writing a hit album behind enemy lines!
Quote by dgervin839

You can do this with the fear aswell. if you shoot him with a tranquiliser gun, he eventually comes down from the trees to get food which helps him regain his health. If you put the system settings forward, your food goes off and you can throw it around the area. If he eats it, he gets poisoned!
Quote by Mud Martian
Dont be an idiot! The only way staying awake for three days could be anywhere near beneficial is if you are,

A) Writing a hit album.
B) Behind enemy lines.
C) Writing a hit album behind enemy lines!