Is the site completely closed down, or is just really out of date?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Doesn't out of date to me...

edit: Oh I thought you were talking about UG.

I dunno...
Last edited by drunkinkoala at Feb 25, 2008,
Quote by drunkinkoala
Doesn't out of date to me...

well, the last addition was four years ago..
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
yeah, That used to be a pretty decent site but it looks like whoever was running it quit.

It was cool for compiling artists rigs, but user reviews at harmony central are generally superior to the guitargeek reviews (although you gotta be careful of trusting harmony central cus alot of posters on there are noobs who think the MT-2 sounds GREAT through their MG with their Squier)
i never went on their forums, but the site itself was really cool.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...