ok so im thinking of buying a fender blues jr, want it for blues, blues rock and some clasic rock.
my plan is to use it mainly for its clean tones and put an ab box infront to use an epi valve jr and pedals for my dirtier bluesy/white stripesy stlye tones.
any one own or tried a blues jr?
just want some feed back on them iv tried one in the shop and love the tone but want to know if any one has had problems or any better suggestions before i hand over my cash.
cheers guys
Yeah, it's great. Just get an OD/booster for dirtier tones, rather than A/Bing it and everything.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
ive got a blues junior and an epi jr, and pedals.

it really is a great little amp. LOUD as hell, hard to drive at bedrrom levels without some sort of OD.

cons? i swapped out the stock speaker in mine. it's not hard and pretty inexpensive. it just handles the amp a little better. adds more punch.

you might be getting ripped on the price tho. i mean around here we can pick one up for a few hundred.
i know fender is way over priced in the uk.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I've got one. They're really nice, pretty good with dirty tones (blues driver) and great with clean tones. they are LOUD, but it's great to know you can overpower a drummer and another guitar player with 15 watts tube.
Beautiful clean amp, and ODs nicely too, plus it'll stay relatively clean at loud volumes.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Yeah, it's a loud amp. It's great, brilliant cleans! I recomend an OD with it though, like everyone else has.
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
cheers for the feedback guys, definatly gonna go for it i think. every thing here seems really positive and i loved the sound in the shop.
Whats overdrive pedal would you recommend?
Ya just lost your right to sell Miller Highlife is what'cha did.