Page 1 of 2
I came up with a new? way to cheat. You put a mobile inside your sweather arm, and then a wire from the phone to your ear, and you simply play a soundfile with the s hit you are having on your test. Do you think it will work?
Why don't you take responsibility for your actions? If you don't study, take the F. Thats called being a man.
"The sounds of the universe were joined together according to musical concord" -Plato

Quote by adamungar1
Don't quote me, but I think it's a requirement to pledge allegiance if you're running for president :S

myspace.com/musicartenergy
AIM: enmusicerartgy
Yeah, because no-one's ever thought of that before.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by WalrusZach
There are simpler ways to pass tests, like studying.

:V
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
^^ then people are going to think you have a problem. plus it will draw even more attention to you. mr idiot.
no, just no, it would be obvious
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by mr happy
if you put your elbow on the table... and lean your head against your hand.

just stop being a douche and study. get off UG and go open a book. damn
Quote by mr happy
if you put your elbow on the table... and lean your head against your hand.

go for it.

you obviously don't want to listen to what people are telling you.

just ****ing put the guitar down for a while and study. It's not like you'll die if you don't touch the guitar.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
This guy is starting to irritate me.

You better be a ****ing excellent player for all this time you spend slacking off school.
My hair covers my ears so I could probably do that.

But seriously, whats the point...it's just a test...
In my school we can listen to iPods and if some one really wanted to cheat they could make a sound file or text document.
Gear
Takamine EG5015S
Fender Telecaster Deluxe
Fender Strat
Fender Stage 1600 (160 Watt)
Digitech Hot Head
Digitech Hot Rod
Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory
Quote by mr happy
what... school nerds... No but serious I dont have time for studying, i need to play guitar.

How mature.......

Hopefully your mentality changes when you get older.
i wrote the answers really lightly on my desk in pencil and cover it when the teachers would walk by. then i would wipe it away with my hand when i was done.

never got caught once.
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Quote by mr happy
what... school nerds... No but serious I dont have time for studying, i need to play guitar.

Thats just stupid. Don't even expect the pit to agree with you there.

CTB has hit a nail on the head. Jbaker needs grammar and spelling lessons.

Study and revise and then you'll feel proud of how you do. Exams aren't about getting 100% but more about streaming people so that they get things that are within their ability so they won't accidentally become a doctor, not know what the hell to do, and then kill most of their patients.
Yes, but it's cheating. I'd rather learn and get a good grade than get a perfect grade and be a retarded cheat.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Vermintide
This guy is starting to irritate me.

You better be a ****ing excellent player for all this time you spend slacking off school.

and even then that means **** all.

good at guitar=/=famous and a career in music.

here's a tip that's not technically cheating.

read any formulas you need just before you go into the exam hall and as soon as you sit down, write them on your answer paper. It's not cheating as you haven't brought in any external materials etc. works for quotes or dates too as long as you have a decent short term memory.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Last edited by Lemoninfluence at Feb 25, 2008,
The point? Have you ever heard of a thing called a fallback plan? Unless you're the next Eddie Van Halen, it's probably not set in stone that you'll achieve Rock God status, and even if you were, you might have to have a real job while you're getting a good band together. I know that this one test won't affect anything long run, but your work ethic will.
While I'm sure playing your answers back in school now sounds like the way to go, it isn't when you're an adult and it still takes you a long time to figure a problem like $35.67 - $14.57.

Have fun playing guitar and not caring about school now because you won't be having fun when you can't get a real job.
It'd have to be a pretty slack exam to have enough time to have all the material on a sound file...

You'd need to 1. Have little material and 2. Lot of time to sit exam.

If you want to create a voice file then do it but only for revision reasons, not to use in an exam.
Quote by mr happy
what do you mean lemoninfluence? do you think it works?

He means that even if someone is an amazing guitar player that it is still really hard to make a good living out of it.
Quote by mr happy
Dude, my JOB will be guitar.

do you have any idea of how many people have said that and are now living on the streets or working at burger king? what's going to separate you from the hundreds of thousands of other guitarists in bands attempting the same thing?

Quote by element4433
Quote by mr happy

It helps, but isn't perfect, from past experience. It helps, but don't rely on it.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by mr happy

Goddamn everything everyone is telling you goes in one ear and out the other but that right? im not wasting my time on you anymore. f*ckin slacker. if you live in the states thats worse cause i know im gonna be payin for your f*ckin welfare checks.
Quote by mr happy

Enjoy a life of poverty.

Seriously, busking won't be a brilliant or consistent wage earner. There is no gurantee you'll become a famous musician or a session musician for that matter. To become a good musician you need a good vocabulary and excellent written skills as well as being able to compose original and interesting musical compositions. You'll need a work ethic to become successful. Doesn't seem you have that ethos.
dont care if im gonna sit on the street and play when i grow up (im not) but anyway dont care. Just say if you think it works.
I remember this guy he was the one asking how to skip a year and a half of school. lol. looks like that didn't work out for you did it. so how's the guitar thing going to work out for you?

not everything goes to plan.

Quote by element4433
Quote by mr happy

oh god, your gonna fail faster than a fat lady on a greased sidewalk...
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by mr happy
dont care if im gonna sit on the street and play when i grow up (im not) but anyway dont care. Just say if you think it works.

Wow. A young person with such hopes and aspirations. It brings hope to all and a tear to my eye.
Page 1 of 2