Yep.

I was on my way to the music department for my band practise when around 5-6 kids start following me. So this bulky kid walks up to me with this stupid posse crew and started pushing me, and i would have obviously pushed him back. And i did. So his posse crew walk around me, taunting me.So they all move in closer and the ringleader starts to push me about saying "lol fucking paki. Go piss off you pussy" . The ironic thing is he's much darker than me.

So he clenches him fists around my jacket and shakes me and the holds them still but pushing forward. So in a split second I punched him really hard and put my whole body into the punch to get him off balance and he fell backwards so i got out of the ring and looked at them. His mates just went to see if he's alrigt. So he says "The fucking chicken lets go, it's a'ight guys let's get him tommorow.

So now i'm doing around 50 pushups no stop and 2 minutes of rest between another set. Any help on getting more muscles? And I do karate so I had enough to get him to fall. The thing with people are they wait for when your by yourself and gang up on you. Any comments are welcome and thanks for reading.
You have lost any shred of sympathy I had for you with
Quote by sunnysayshi
So now i'm doing around 50 pushups no stop and 2 minutes of rest between another set.

*sigh* You're gonna die. And you deserve it, I fear.
You can't bulk up in the slightest overnight, you'll just tire yourself out.

And I thought you were a girl?

And this is childish crap.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>