building my first pedalboard here soon as my pedals are shipped. gonna have 5 pedals plus gonna make a spot for the footswitch to my amp. i can't forsee this being a major project but does anyone have any advice for the electronics other than put it together? i'm sure i can find all i need at radio shack for the power supply. like i said, looks straighforward but if there are any little tricks then i'm all ears.
\m/(>_<\m/
ROCK ON!!

Fender Stratocaster Standard
Fender Twin Reverb II 105 Watts
Takamine EG-330 cutaway elec/acoustic
Ibanez Demon Wah Pedal
Various Effect Pedals
Depending upon your exact pedals, the most cost effective solution might just be a universal 9v adapter and a daisy chain.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
yeah daisy chain is what i was thinking too. it's not gonna be anything extravagant. plywood covered with carpeting or velcro. a little raised so the wiring can all be underneath. chorus, flange, distortion, supressor and wah. pretty simple stuff. i'll have to play with them to figure out what order i want to put the pedals in to get my best sound but that's beside the point.
\m/(>_<\m/
ROCK ON!!

Ibanez Demon Wah Pedal
Various Effect Pedals
my advice based on my pedalboard im building, if you have only 1 or 2 pedals, a wah, and a amp switch, a skateboard works

if you go to your local walmart, buy the cheapest, and longest one they have, flip it over, have the trucks (axles) without wheels support it, you got enough room for wires and such undernath.

After i get it done, ill post a pic if youd like.
Gear:

Guitars:
BC Rich Warlock
Dean 88
ME682-In Progress
Amps:
Carvin SX300
Etc:
Clayton 1.0mm picks
Planet Waves cables.
i've already got some spare plywood at home. it's 1/4 so it will be light. i'll reinforce it of course. really all i need is the electronics and a surface (carpet, etc.) skateboard is a good idea then. i may check one out but 4 pedals, wah and footswitch would be crowded.

and thanks fexnah, that thread was awesome!
\m/(>_<\m/
ROCK ON!!

Ibanez Demon Wah Pedal
Various Effect Pedals