Page 1 of 2
sargasm
1977 and we are going mad
1,817 IQ
Okay, so as president, I figure I should do something presidentish. So, partially as an excuse to call attention to my 10,000th post, I'm going to let you know how the forum is doing because you were probably all wondering.

First order of business:

THIS IS MY 10,000TH POST!!!! ZOMG!

Man, I'm really lame.

Okay, so how's our lil' ol' forum doing, you may ask.

Well, I don't think I would be going out on a limb if I were to say "pretty dern good dontcha know"

The Punk Forum Chat is thriving more than ever! Every evening we have about 10 people are so. Let's keep that going! We're even getting some people from #UG trickling in because they know it's where da partiez at. That's cool, even though they're not troo ponx. To those of you who don't already, come into the chat! It's a rad party with lots of hip cats!

The Punk Forum zine was a huge success. Hopefully we will be seeing more issues in the future. I think it's safe to say that we're the only punk related forum on the entire internetz that has our own zine, and other cool DIY projects.

Despite the constant threat of terrorism from the Metal forum, I'd say we're doing pretty good! Here's to four more years, and 10,000 more posts! (oh god...)
Last edited by sargasm at Feb 25, 2008,
cam_sampbell
Cherry Picker
704 IQ
I don't care
also
you have a fun life
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Last edited by cam_sampbell at Feb 25, 2008,
webbtje
Banned
2,567 IQ
Congratulations!

I don't even frequent the Punk forum, but whatever.
duncang
Popular British sitcom
4,351 IQ
Quote by sargasm

Despite the constant threat of terrorism from the Metal forum

Huh?
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
I do believe this momentous occasion calls for this:

*-)
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
SuperBlob
DIRECT HIT!
1,589 IQ
haha
I love how practically everyone who's replied never come into the punk forum.
Oh, and it's address.

And congrats...I think...

And thanks for reminding me axe

*-)
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
webbtje
Banned
2,567 IQ
Also, terrorism from us gentle folk in the Metal forum?

Can't say I've ever trolled you guys.

Although I take the piss out of pop-punk, which hardly counts.
SuperBlob
DIRECT HIT!
1,589 IQ
Quote by webbtje
Also, terrorism from us gentle folk in the Metal forum?

Can't say I've ever trolled you guys.

Although I take the piss out of pop-punk, which hardly counts.

It's just on various occasions when there's a punk thread on the front page, and people have no idea what's going on and act like morons. It's actually quite amusing

Oh, and a statement from the Prime Minister -

"Yeah, it's all good"
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
Quote by SuperBlob
Oh, and a statement from the Prime Minister -

"Yeah, it's all good"

Surely that should be "what he said!".

You know, because Britain is America's bitch... nevermind.
SuperBlob
DIRECT HIT!
1,589 IQ
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Surely that should be "what he said!".

You know, because Britain is America's bitch... nevermind.

But...I don't HAVE 10000 posts, so it wouldn't apply to me

And webbtje, don't worry - he's one of us
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
Quote by InstantAXonHero
I'm older than you.

Post count +1!

I'm older than YOU, and I'm not a faggy scene kid.

Post count +1
Iluvpowerchords
Flau-BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
1,364 IQ
I would like to sponsor a bill to put up a fire wall along the border of the punk forum to keep them damn illegal non punkformers and avatarless annoying members from taking our bandwiths!

I would also like to sponsor a bill for warrant less IM tapping and "random" security checks to anyone trying to enter the forum (by random I mean if your hair is longer than shoulder length and your not a chick you will be beaten, water boarded, and sleep deprived until yu no longer want to post here because you are obviously a dirty baby eating metalhead.)

These are trying times we live in and we must be vigilant in our war against trolling.

Human Rights be damned.
Iluvpowerchords
1,364 IQ
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I'd like to enslave the south of the UG forum and have them grow sugar.

YEAH!

But we'll focus on cotton and tobacco.

After all, what are we gonna print our band t-shirts on?

And it has been scientifically proven that punx love smokes.
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
I'm a camel man, we should get some arabs, I mean, uh, sand c**ns to roll them.
Chaise Boogie
So So Ska
2,305 IQ
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I would like to sponsor a bill to put up a fire wall along the border of the punk forum to keep them damn illegal non punkformers and avatarless annoying members from taking our bandwiths!

I would also like to sponsor a bill for warrant less IM tapping and "random" security checks to anyone trying to enter the forum (by random I mean if your hair is longer than shoulder length and your not a chick you will be beaten, water boarded, and sleep deprived until yu no longer want to post here because you are obviously a dirty baby eating metalhead.)

These are trying times we live in and we must be vigilant in our war against trolling.

Human Rights be damned.

I beg to differ about having long hair. My hair is past my shoulders and black, but I am NOT a metalhead, even though I do like some metal here and there. The reason my hair is long, is I have formed a theory. If you are an excellent guitar player, your hair is, or was for a long time, long. I mean sure, it doesn't work all around, but 95% of excellent guitar players have long hair. So I assumed if I kept my hair short, then it would prevent me from being some wicked shredzzerzrez. And look at punk and ska band. Short hair=simple guitar.
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
Quote by Chaise Boogie
I beg to differ about having long hair. My hair is past my shoulders and black, but I am NOT a metalhead, even though I do like some metal here and there. The reason my hair is long, is I have formed a theory. If you are an excellent guitar player, your hair is, or was for a long time, long. I mean sure, it doesn't work all around, but 95% of excellent guitar players have long hair. So I assumed if I kept my hair short, then it would prevent me from being some wicked shredzzerzrez. And look at punk and ska band. Short hair=simple guitar.

Chaise, your posts are always so horribly contradictory I don't even know what to do.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
webbtje
Banned
2,567 IQ
Quote by Chaise Boogie

The exceptions of Satriani and Gilbert lead to all the other cases of your being right becoming wrong.
Chaise Boogie
So So Ska
2,305 IQ
Quote by webbtje
The exceptions of Satriani and Gilbert lead to all the other cases of your being right becoming wrong.

Satch HAD long hair. And what I say is TRUE, and I don't contradict anything. I am pure win and right.
Chaise Boogie
So So Ska
2,305 IQ
Quote by axeslash
Chaise, your posts are always so horribly contradictory I don't even know what to do.

Feel me up.
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
Yeah, you could feel mincedick up I reckon, or you could go after a man with a reasonable sized manhood like Mike2, or better, myself.
kaptink
whoa-oh-oh
651 IQ
Quote by Chaise Boogie

Now you mention it I'm sure I heard a Vicar saying that if Samson's hair was cut he would lose the ability to sweep pick....

Or something along those lines.
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
Right now my hair is past my cheeks, although I'm not punk rock enough because I like pink floyd and acid.

Probably at least 50% of the regulars on here have fairly long hair.
lagunasunrise
UG Freak
556 IQ
I have fairly long hair.

I'm gonna grow it out really long and give it to caner people too.
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V

Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MA50C

Boss DS-1
Digitech RP50
Digitech Whammy IV
Vox V847 Wah Pedal
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
The only long hair I hate is dreadlocks on white people. They f*cking stink.
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Yeah, you could feel mincedick up I reckon, or you could go after a man with a reasonable sized manhood like Mike2, or better, myself.

I would like to know how you know about Mike2's penis and it's size.
Iluvpowerchords
1,364 IQ
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Oh gawd yes.

Especially seeing as dreadlocks are a symbol of African identity and Rastafarian and hindu spirituality.

Basically, if you are white and you have dreads you are a ridiculous huchebag and I would look the other way if you were being mugged/raped.

They don't even look good.
Chaise Boogie
So So Ska
2,305 IQ
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Like the guy from Less Than Jake?

What a ****ing boner.
opivy21
Aloha! Suit up! Luau!
885 IQ
*-) Dreadlocks are gross. I have shortish hair. *-)
StreetLight3989
1,950 IQ
This is very true. Our punk forum is prospering and the chat great. All you punk forum regulars who don't chat, start chatting!!! It's a bucket load o' fun.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
original=punk
Banned
2,482 IQ
Rollins had long hair, Iluvpowerchords. :P: So shush.

And to continue the trend...*-)
neidnarb11890
so bored with the USA
270 IQ
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Neidnarb you son of a bitch!

I wanted to be Cecil!

TOO BAD!!

I have pretty short hair. I had long hair back in when I was a freshman. Then I got it cut. Having long hair was neat for a while, but I like short hair better. It's easier to take care of.
StreetLight3989
1,950 IQ
Quote by neidnarb11890
TOO BAD!!

I have pretty short hair. I had long hair back in when I was a freshman. Then I got it cut. Having long hair was neat for a while, but I like short hair better. It's easier to take care of.

Also it doesn't get in your eyes. Hair in your eyes=no fun.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything