Well, I was wondering, my brother wants an account on UG, but since we have the same IP address and computer and such, would I get banned if I did this?

Thanks!!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
nice, appearing consistent so if you get banned you can deploy good old "my brother did it"

Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
i dont see why not because you arent using it for yourself but you should prolly wait to get a response from a mod.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
You shouldn't do. Providing you use different emails.

I'd sign him up if I was you.
If they ban you, email them saying they're is a link saying 'Invite FAMILY and friends' on the profile page that every user has.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
nice, appearing consistent so if you get banned you can deploy good old "my brother did it"

Well, I don't want him to have it...

And he's bigger than me...

Cam Sampbell's my hero
Don't think so. it should be allowed.
think about an internet cafe, they have loads of computers all sharing the connection, i am sure people log on to lots of ug accounts from that IP.
Quote by Lil Macker
Well, I was wondering, my brother wants an account on UG, but since we have the same IP address and computer and such, would I get banned if I did this?

Thanks!!

it's fine because you've told us. please post back here telling me your brother's username once he has made his account and i'll sort it out for you so you guys won't get banned
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by Lil Macker
Well, I don't want him to have it...

And he's bigger than me...

Well make up something so he can't then.

Say you'd both get banned or something.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
As long as you give a mod or admin a heads up, it should be alright.

I went through the same thing when my mate came here to stay, except he already had an account.

They banned me briefly anyways ¬_¬
Quote by gallagher2006
As long as you give a mod or admin a heads up, it should be alright.

I went through the same thing when my mate came here to stay, except he already had an account.

They banned me briefly anyways ¬_¬

WHAT?!

It was only temporary coz your avatar is awesome and they cant deprive UG of it
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
WHAT?!

It was only temporary coz your avatar is awesome and they cant deprive UG of it

damn straight xD
Yeah, that's cool, tell him to go ahead

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...