Hey,

I've decided to create a new website on which all guitar freaks like me can see how those songs like Raining Blood, 5 Minutes Alone or Unholy Confessions are played.

Just check it out (best functionality with INTERNET EXPLORER )

http://www.hirkammett.com/ .

What do you think? I know that the idea is not new but I need something to work on

It took me so many hours of work so far but I really love this work

And I would be pleased if you had a look at it every week as it will soon be bigger.
It's very frustrating to see that there are only a few visitors after spending time on new lessons for hours.

Greets
Julius
Why did Hitler pop up on my screen when I clicked on your site?

And reported for advertising.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Reported for advertising? Yeah... its like I posted a link for my ebay auction..

It is a site for guitarists I made and which takes a lot of hard work..

Why are you surprised by the fact that theres advertising on the page?! Look some centimeters up on your screen... yes.. ultimate guitar also has advertising.. because nothing works without advertising (webspace, licenses...).
Quote by Flemfloyd
Why did Hitler pop up on my screen when I clicked on your site?

And reported for advertising.

yeah happened to me aswell...and reported for advertising
Quote by masterohumans
You can yell at anybody for anything as longas you're holding a Bible. I've learned that.
Hitler? Internet Explorer?
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Quote by doomed1
you should make an option where we can sewe the lesson in it's enitrety

Do you mean a page where all songs are listed on one page?

PS: Sorry about the Hitler thing.. its just a stupid german advertising for a page where you can see your ancestors.. and they use this idiot ( hitler) to make the people be frightened of being related to hitler.. I dont know why they are so retarded..but.. just let them be retarded
Quote by hirkammett
Do you mean a page where all songs are listed on one page?

PS: Sorry about the Hitler thing.. its just a stupid german advertising for a page where you can see your ancestors.. and they use this idiot ( hitler) to ... i dont know.. just let them be retarded

I guess it is for the purpose of shocking, as there is nothing worse than being related to Hitler for a german.