Up for sale I have an Ibanez RG 350MDX in a white finish.

Specs:

* Wizard II neck
* Basswood Body
* 24 jumbo frets
* Maple fingerboard
* Edge III bridge
* IBZ INF3 humbucker neck PU
* IBZ INFS3 single coil mid PU
* IBZ INF4 humbucker bridge
* Black 'sharktooth' inlay

I purchased this guitar from Samash.com, about a year ago now... and I have loved it ever since. However, I am selling it mainly because I have found myself switching more to acoustic and less aggressive rock.

However, during the time I did play this guitar, it was favored, by far, over my Fender Tele and Epiphone SG. Being that it is an Ibanez, it has that classic tone that fits so well with heavy rock, metal, hardcore, etc. I never had the chance to play a live show with this one, but while practicing with my old band, I received a lot of praise on both it's tone and appearance.

Also included in the sale is a TKL "Zero-Gravity" case (which I bought for $85). For those of you who aren't familiar with TKL cases, they specialize in making a "soft/hardshell" case. Basically, the case has a hard foam exterior and a softer foam interior. (Don't let the word 'foam' scare you though... I have flown with this guitar case before and it stood up to airport "handling" like a champ. )

Now I don't know for sure, but from my understanding, this guitar is rarely seen for sale in a white finish. (it usually comes in black) So, with that in mind, this will probably sell rather quickly. (Don't hesitate to ask any questions before hand!)

My asking price is $280 (excluding shipping). I will ship anywhere in the continental US, and parts of Canada. Sorry to people interested elsewhere, but realistically, if you're in the UK, shipping alone will cost you around $100+. I am shipping from Utica, NY. (zip code: 13501)... You can get a shipping estimate through UPS.com by putting in your shipping info. and mine.

PM me if interested!

***The only blem on this guitar is a small nick, barely visible, in the first picture. It is hard to notice unless you're looking for it... (about an inch to the left of the trem.)
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

"Illegitimis nil carborundum"
Last edited by Johl at Feb 25, 2008,
Played one of these today and i thought it was pretty damn nice
ohai little sig.
Bump.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

^ Replied.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

Bump... still up for sale, for the time being. Anyone else interested?
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

This doesnt help you out much, but I was wondering if you wanted to trade necks. I have been in the process of modifying that exact guitar for the past year and like your inlays more than mine. The neck is in perfect shape and the only differences are that your inlays are black where as mine are white, and my fretboard is rosewood. Let me know.
Quote by MetalPhan
Did not get reply...starting to wonder if it is me.

Haha! Na, it's probably me... I am new to the UG's new messaging system. I haven't been on too much since school started, and things have changed quite a bit.

But anyways... I have a Pay-Pal account (which is a lot safer/easier/quicker to use, for both of us), or I will accept a check. The problem with checks is that they take way longer. 3+ days in the mail from you to me, 10 day hold on out of state checks, check clears, 3+ days of shipping from me to you. Where as Pay-Pal = Quick online transfer, then 3+ days of shipping... only problem is there is a small user fee.

Also, I said in the message that I could sell it for $290 (shipped/pay-pal fee). Which isn't that bad considering shipping estimates can be a bit off from what the site says. From my experience, UPS has always said the estimate to be $5 - $20 lower than what you would actually pay when you ship it.

Let me know what you want to do.

As for the person asking if I would like to just trade necks... sorry, but no. I would like to help you out with your project build, but I've had bad experiences in the past trying to sell guitar parts as opposed to a whole guitar, you know?

Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

Bump. Still up for sale. Metalphan, are you still interested?
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

Yes, I am. I will let you this weekend for sure as I am considering another deal so continue on my friend and if you get another person interested I cannot hold that against you.
^ Haha, okay. Well, let me know. I'm pretty sure the other person that was looking at this guitar has backed out so... I think it's just you right now.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

Bump.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit