kicks ass besides the fact that it doesnt have a mic eliminator jack

definately worth it though, makes any amp head sound devestating
Vociferance

Halcyon

Quote by dead-fish
OMGZ! Chuck shuldingr iz teh master conspiraiter!

Quote by jakekilgore666
sean hart i love your avatar
Quote by strings-N-stuff
yeah I've herd, but I'm use to playing a guitar head thru a bass cab so I'm looking for alot of lowends.

this will give much more lowend than a behringer ultrabass cab, and has the much needed mids for guitar
Vociferance

Halcyon

Quote by dead-fish

Quote by jakekilgore666
my buddy used to have one of these. thunderous bass response, but i would never use one. there's no reason why anyone would need that kind of bass response from a guitar. that's what bassists are for.
Quote by guitarman216
there's no reason why anyone would need that kind of bass response from a guitar. that's what bassists are for.

yeah but bass helps with low tuneings and it sound good with the music that I play, and I think the 2x12s would help with the highs.
yeah dude, a V30 loaded cabinet should be fine. just don't go crazy with the bass knob on your amp.
Quote by guitarman216
my buddy used to have one of these. thunderous bass response, but i would never use one. there's no reason why anyone would need that kind of bass response from a guitar. that's what bassists are for.

unless you play alot of polyrhytms and stop-go riffs.

like Meshuggah or (maybe) Rammstein for example.
Vociferance

Halcyon

Quote by dead-fish

Quote by jakekilgore666
i have this cab w/ the G3 300 head and its pretty kick ass, but i do agree there is alittle too much bass. i have my bass knob at 1 haha