Thats it.

Anyways, its electric, and ive never used an electric but answer these few quick questions, some are retarded but just answer correctly.

1. How does the whammybar work?

2. What is the tone for?

3. On the amp it has "Tremble" and "bass", whats tremble?

4. Theres a little stick thingy that changes its tone, its simple, right?

5. The white shiney thing is called sunburst right?

Just answer correctly k?
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
Does it say Tremble, Or Treble..?

"5. The white shiney thing is called sunburst right?"

Wrong. That is a pickguard.

"4. Theres a little stick thingy that changes its tone, its simple, right?"

No.. That changes what pickups are being used.

"1. How does the whammybar work?"

Screw it in the bridge, push down. Maybe pull up? Depends.
1. Push it TOWARD the body. Grip it and push it toward your stomach.

2. Tone knobs reduce the treble from your pickups. The top knob works on the neck pickup and the bottom knob works on the middle pickup. Set to ten, they're "open", set to zero, they remove all the treble.

3. treble is the "high" part of the sound. bass is the "low" part. Turn 'em and see.

4. The "stick thingy" is the pickup selector. Assuming it's got five positions, they are:

"all the way down": bridge pickup. Most trebly.
2: bridge and middle
"middle": middle pickup
4: middle and neck
"all the way up (toward the headstock)": neck pickup. Most bassy.

5. No, that is a pickguard. It's really just for show, and to keep the electronics from falling out.
2. what's tone for.

well kinda like it says, to change the tone, from something with a bite to something bleusey, atleast thats the range on my crap ass guitar.
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Screw it in and move it up and down

2. What is the tone for?
To change the tone, makes it sounds muffled or clear basically

Should say 'treble', means the high part of the tone (bass being the low and mid, well, duh)

Yes, very

No, that's a pickguard
ohai little sig.
Quote by Mannypedraza

you put it in, wank with it and it makes weird bends

2. What is the tone for?
increases boost of either treble or bass. (treble is max, bass is min)

'treble' are the high frequencies

it selects which pickup(s) are picking up the noise

no, thats a pickguard, sunburst is a pretty body pattern

Just answer correctly k?

yup..
1. How does the whammybar work?- hit a note. then you press down to make the note flat or up to go sharp. Its like mega bending.

2. What is the tone for? Its for how you want to sound. Adjust it till you like it.

3. On the amp it has "Tremble" and "bass", whats tremble? It probably says treble, and its the high pitched frequencies. Bass is low, and mid is mid. Adjust these like your tone.

4. Theres a little stick thingy that changes its tone, its simple, right? It changes your pickup use, which somewhat changes your tone. Its simple. If its a 5 way it goes from first position till last: neck, neck middle, all 3, middle bridge, and bridge. Adjust for your playing.

5. The white shiney thing is called sunburst right? No its called a pickgaurd. Some people when they pick scratch the guitar, so the pickgaurd is to save the finish.

Basically electric guitar is all about freedom and how you want to sound. With so much customizing, you can choose your unique tones.

Have fun with your new electric.
CLICK ME shred on
SPEED = POWER
!THRASH METAL REVOULTION!

The whammy bar raises or lowers the bridge, therefore raising or lowering the notes you're fretting.

2. What is the tone for?

The tone knob changes the tone of the guitar.

It's TREBLE and it controls the higher registers of tone. i.e., lots of treble will give you a bright, sharp sound, whereas a lack of treble will give you a duller, softer sound.

It changes the pick-up being used, you have five different pick up combinations on that guitar.

That's your pick-guard, Sunburst is a colour scheme for a guitar.
Screw it in, push down on it. It loosens the strings by tilting the bridge orwards, which in turn lowers the pitch. But on that guitar if you do it too much it'll send it out of tune.

2. What is the tone for?
Try it and find out.

You mean 'treble'. Treble is basically the high-end frequencies the amp processes. Mess around with it and see what it does.

Its called a pickup selector. You see those 3 things under your strings that look like soap bars with all the metal bits in them? Those are your pickups. They pick up the sound from your strings and send it to the amp, much like a sound hole on an acoustic.
Each one will have slightly different tonal characteristics depending which position its in (Ie. if its closer to the neck or the bridge) and various other things inside the pickup that you don't need to worry about.

No, its called pearloid.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I think everything you need to know has been said. No offense but at first I thought it was a joke!! Seen as you joined in '07...
Thanks you guys, I was worried I'd get stupid answers, ok. But the sunburst part...What is sunburst then?
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
Sunburst is a style of painting it where the middle of the guitar is bright and it gets darker to the edges.

Also, tone knobs really don't do a whole lot to the sound. At least, not for me.

It doesn't. Well it does but I wouldn't use it too much on that, just stick the bar in, push down to make it go lower in pitch, don't use it for anythign more than a bit of vibrato.

2. What is the tone for?

It's the higher frequencies, 10 = treblier 0 - bassier.

"Temble" (Treble) is the high end

That's the pickup selector, it changes between the three things under the strings (pickups) so furthest away from you - bridge (one nearest the bridge) second position is bridge and middle, third position is the middle one, fourth position is neck and middle, fifth is neck, you'll find this thing very useful with time.

Sunburst is a colour, black on the outside going into a red-brown colour.
Quote by Danno13

2. Tone knobs reduce the treble from your pickups. The top knob works on the neck pickup and the bottom knob works on the middle pickup. Set to ten, they're "open", set to zero, they remove all the treble.

3. treble is the "high" part of the sound. bass is the "low" part. Turn 'em and see.

4. The "stick thingy" is the pickup selector. Assuming it's got five positions, they are:

5. No, that is a pickguard. It's really just for show, and to keep the electronics from falling out.

You got the neck and bridge pups confused. The bridge is more bassy, neck is trebely.
Quote by sXe170
You got the neck and bridge pups confused. The bridge is more bassy, neck is trebely.

In no universe is that true.
^Agreed. All of these questions were easily researchable, it wouldn't hurt to look it up.
Custom Strat
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Electro Harmonix #1 Echo
Fender Blues Jr.
Crate V18

“America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed.”
-Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
Lets hope this picture works.

The Sunburst is that style of paint job. It goes from wood-grain-ish in the middle to black on the outside. It can be any mix of colours such as red to black, blue to green or whatever the designers wants.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by Danno13
In no universe is that true.

Maybe if you put an evo in the neck..
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by Mannypedraza

Its a pickguard (as said before), but if you mean colourwise its 'pearloid' afaik.
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
It's connected to the bridge which is mostly rotateable and being hold back to standard position by some springs build to the body. What it does is that it make you to able to change the string tension dynamically to create different cool sound effects...

2. What is the tone for?
Have it on max always. Don't ask...

You did mean Treble, right? Seriously, if you don't know these terms you shouldn't try play any music... until you do

The 'stick thingy' is the pickup selector. It select which pickup you use. For more details go search earlier posts...

No... What are you?
Quote by Danno13

5. No, that is a pickguard. It's really just for show, and to keep the electronics from falling out. It guards your finish from getting scratched by your pick, hence 'pickguard'.

This.
I'v edited the last point though.
Quote by hminh87
It's connected to the bridge which is mostly rotateable and being hold back to standard position by some springs build to the body. What it does is that it make you to able to change the string tension dynamically to create different cool sound effects...

2. What is the tone for?
Have it on max always. Don't ask...

You did mean Treble, right? Seriously, if you don't know these terms you shouldn't try play any music... until you do

The 'stick thingy' is the pickup selector. It select which pickup you use. For more details go search earlier posts...

No... What are you?

Lol whats the point in answering now? Like 10 ppl already have in enough detail...
/CENTER]
Quote by pl0x
Lol whats the point in answering now? Like 10 ppl already have in enough detail...

It's never enough. Beside I was bored and needed something to write about...