Quote by daytripper75
lol.

yeah, its king of pointless. but i guess getting the lyrics is better than nothing.

The maningful lyrics of pop
I've been here since '04.

Imagine, sign language expressing the meaningful lyrics of "where'd you get your body from?" (if that's what that song is called)
i can imagine the signers for rap songs. that sounds like it would be funny.
Quote by bendystraw
they can still feel the vibrations. deaf people must play bass.

yeah i guess
if i ever went deaf i could still be a roadie, i can feel the vibration pulses when tuning a bass

wait
tuners are used through sight...
shut up jon
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by Base Ics
Imagine, sign language expressing the meaningful lyrics of "where'd you get your body from?" (if that's what that song is called)

How about 'til the sweat drips off mah balls' from that Lil Jon song?
it's extremely rare to have complete hearing loss.

deaf people can still hear to some extent, obviously not well enough to recognize lyrics.
Because music channels are no longer about the music.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
I've seen some done by this middle aged woman where she's dancing about and signing to R&B/Hip-Hop style music. It's the best thing on tele.

Edit: This woman
I come from an entire deaf family, 1st person in 3 generations that can hear, no lie, and am fluent in sign language...

They use sign in songs for people with partial deafness to clarify what they're hearing...
Quote by Burpin'Worm
I've seen some done by this middle aged woman where she's dancing about and signing to R&B/Hip-Hop style music. It's the best thing on tele.

Edit: This woman

Best thing on tv.
What do they do when a censored word comes up? If they perform the word, I'm telling.
Quote by Small Print
What do they do when a censored word comes up? If they perform the word, I'm telling.

In most sign languages, F_ck is the middle finger, or a v (The peace thing) backwards. That's probably the only one people could really notice, most other signs are discreet...

Unless it comes to sex...