I know it's a little old and the search bar came up with nothing but, do you think shes alive or dead?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I think OOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

How is it old if it's still going on?
There was a big long thread on this. She's clearly dead, I'm glad the media's forgotten her now. That was ridiculous.
Quote by Craigo
Why is McCann like a submarine?

They're both deep underwater and full of seaman.

Why is McCann like a bag of dead babies?

They're both in my garage.
POST FINDER
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
There was a big long thread on this. She's clearly dead, I'm glad the media's forgotten her now. That was ridiculous.

The media hasn't forgotten her, she pops up time to time in a thrilling article about how the police cant find shit.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

...The McCanns were in the Metro today.
didnt u read todays newspaper? some phsyco sent vids of him chaining her to a wall and raping her before cutting her throat.

jkjk....but i reckon thats what happened anyway

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by 66Cashish
I hate being out of the loop...:'( Whos that?

shes this british girl who was 'kidnapped' in portugal around about last may
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Meh who cares. No one cared about any of the other kids that went missing.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by Jakeylee111
The media hasn't forgotten her, she pops up time to time in a thrilling article about how the police cant find shit.

Well mainly forgotten. Every now and again's better than every day. It's probably going to be like the diana thing and never really go away, good old british media.

Also I'm reporting everyone who made jokes.... she's still a person, you sick fucks.
Quote by cam_sampbell
I know it's a little old and the search bar came up with nothing but, do you think shes alive or dead?

you mean wikipedia didnt answer you
I breathe air.