Ban.
Quote by BigRudy
I disagree Slipknot is more technical than Necrophagist and more brutal than Suffocation, that's why I do hardcore dances to it with my 14 year old friends.
wrong forum, you are about to be summarily eviscerated. (post about junk like that in Hardcore)
Exterminate the boy. Exterminate the boy with extreme fucking prejudice.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
It makes me laugh how you can even think of either one of those bands while you're enveloped in the awesomeness of the Metal forum. Now go and read the fucking rules.

*reported*

I do feel sorry for the Hardcore forum sometimes.
Last edited by webbtje at Feb 25, 2008,
I could see how you mentioned killswitch since they are metalcore but lostprophets???!!!111?!?!
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
who cares theyre both rubbish songs anyway and lost prophets have gone from nu-metal to poser garage band.....wtf
The Lostprophets aren't metal? I've never heard them, but I read in a mag that they were.
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.
ah lostprphets arent really metal i just thought that song sounded like that killswitch song which i thought killswitch was metal

but apparently to the people above me i was sadly very very wrong....
Quote by Im Feeling This
ah lostprphets arent really metal i just thought that song sounded like that killswitch song which i thought killswitch was metal

but apparently to the people above me i was sadly very very wrong....

Indeed you were. There's a sticky that mentions bands that shouldn't be posted here, it even mentions Killswitch in the ****ing title...
Last edited by shred745 at Feb 25, 2008,