I know a lot of you guys order parts from Warmoth....I'm ordering a guitar neck and they said it will probably take 10-12 weeks before it ships. Does it take this long all the time? Or will they actually ship it sooner? I don't want to wait 3 goddamn months for a neck.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

They have parts in stock ready to ship and custom orders. Maybe you are looking at a custom order?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
Well, its a 7-string maple neck w/ ebony fretboard, no front inlays, stainless steel frets, and satin finish. Nothing way too out of the ordinary.
O.S.I.

Check out my profile

Quote by 6DgOfInTb
Well, its a 7-string maple neck w/ ebony fretboard, no front inlays, stainless steel frets, and satin finish. Nothing way too out of the ordinary.

Every single thing on that neck is out of the ordinary, except for the fact that it is made out of maple
Gear: Framus Cobra - Homemade Warmoth guitar - Ibanez S470 - Alvarez acoustic
But I shouldn't talk, I'm currently waiting for an all Wenge baritone neck, with gold frets, and pearloid dots.

My last neck took about 6 weeks to get.
Yeah i guess it is out of the ordinary, but it's not like crazy unheard of type things. Sounds like you went all out on yours as well
O.S.I.

Check out my profile

Yeah, i think it ended up running about $400 dollars for this one.

My last one was birdseye maple, scalloped fretboard, and stainless steel frets, which are really worth it IMO, they feel really smooth and slick while playing.

What kind of body are you using, I design my own, but am to afraid to try making a neck.
Yeah this is my first guitar build, and i'm spending a lot on it, so i wanted to get the hardest part done professionally. It's going to be modeled after a PRS Single Cut, with a D Sonic-7 in the bridge and an Air Norton-7 in the neck.
O.S.I.

Check out my profile

Yeah, it gets expensive, I used Bill Lawrence 500XLs in my first one, and this one is getting Lace Alumitones.