It seems like by the end of every day, I've got a nice long skid mark in my underpants. It's really embarrassing to have those when I go to the laundromat. I get weird looks sometimes. It happens to you guys too right? How can i avoid getting them?
Do a barre-.. lol wu-..
damn =[
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by geetarguy13
It seems like by the end of every day, I've got a nice long skid mark in my underpants. It's really embarrassing to have those when I go to the laundromat. I get weird looks sometimes. It happens to you guys too right? How can i avoid getting them?

this thread is already full of phail
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Guy you might as well just shit your pants...who cares at that point...

Oh wait ... Fake thread

but I laughed thanks
It usually stops when you reach Level 42.
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

What's with all the trolls recently?

Don't feed the troll.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by Eddy372
It usually stops when you reach Level 42.

Lol I just thought of the pokemon games.
When you don't have enough badges for your high level character and you can't control them. Instead of getting confused they should soil themselves.
Quote by geetarguy13
It happens to you guys too right?

Nope
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch