I_Pwn
is gonna find you
2,803 IQ
So I was real bored this morning, and as I was flipping through channels I saw some guy on MTV wearing a NYD shirt and high heels. It was some show about people who didn't fit in, and he wanted to start a glam band. In the end he saw the Dolls and met the bassist, which sent him into a crying fit.
brnh.bandcamp.com
I_Pwn
is gonna find you
2,803 IQ
Quote by blackflag49
Yeah, True Life. That was on like 3 years ago.

Before I even knew who the Dolls were..

Oh, old news. *shrugs*
brnh.bandcamp.com
crustyreed
493 IQ
So vinny stigma, bad brains, new york dolls.
is emo coming to an end? and is punk gonna be the next trend? EWWWWW
mike2
967 IQ
well, bad brains and agnostic front suck balls, and the new york dolls aren't technically punk, they are proto-punk, i mean Johansen was on MTV before.

who do you think sang the song "Hot, Hot, Hot"
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
You mean Buster Poindexter wasn't his real name?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
mike2
967 IQ
no...sorry to disappoint...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

Last edited by mike2 at Feb 25, 2008,
opivy21
Aloha! Suit up! Luau!
885 IQ
Haters be damned, I like True Life. I've never seen that episode in its entirety, however.
mike2
967 IQ
my friend called me up at six in the morning today to get a ride to work and i got home and wasn't tired so i watched true life, something about being a genius...it was funny cause they all sucked at life, yet thought they were geniuses...haha...****ers
Quote by BrianApocalypse

waterproofpie
breakfast connoisseur
2,962 IQ
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
I_Pwn
is gonna find you
2,803 IQ
Quote by mike2
my friend called me up at six in the morning today to get a ride to work and i got home and wasn't tired so i watched true life, something about being a genius...it was funny cause they all sucked at life, yet thought they were geniuses...haha...****ers

This one featured our obsessed fan, a bisexual married black women in an all white city, and a wicked hot chick that decided to become a nun.
brnh.bandcamp.com
gopherthegreat
592 IQ
Quote by I_Pwn
This one featured our obsessed fan, a bisexual married black women in an all white city, and a wicked hot chick that decided to become a nun.

Jack my swag
neidnarb11890
gentle collapsing
270 IQ
Quote by I_Pwn

Ooo, I've seen part of that before. Wasn't the bisexual married black woman afraid of black people or something? I vaguely remember something about a nun, but nothing about a New York Dolls fan. I didn't watch the whole episode.
IlikeTheSKA
Respect my conglomerate
300 IQ
Quote by I_Pwn

What was the episode called?

I imagine it wasn't True Life: I'm a bisexual, married, black woman in an all white city/a wicked hot chick that is becoming a nun.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
opivy21
Aloha! Suit up! Luau!
885 IQ
I think it was "I Don't Fit In", but don't quote me on that.
Doolittle
:liplick:
844 IQ
Quote by IlikeTheSKA

I imagine it wasn't True Life: I'm a bisexual, married, black woman in an all white city/a wicked hot chick that is becoming a nun.

Oh, but it was!

neidnarb11890
gentle collapsing
270 IQ
Quote by IlikeTheSKA

It was "True Life: I'm a wicked hot bisexual black chick in an all white city who loves glam rock and is becoming a nun"
IlikeTheSKA
Respect my conglomerate
300 IQ
True Life: I'm a UG punker
My style is impetuous.
I want your heart.

-Mike Tyson
mike2
967 IQ
Quote by I_Pwn

oh, saw parts of that...saw the bisexual married black women then changed the channel cause, i didn't get it...did her husband want her to date other women?
Quote by BrianApocalypse

waterproofpie
breakfast connoisseur
2,962 IQ
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
True Life: I'm a UG punker

"So uh...I just got home from school. Gonna eat some cheetos, log on to UG, maybe play some World of Warcraft later..."
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
IlikeTheSKA
Respect my conglomerate
300 IQ
Quote by waterproofpie
"So uh...I just got home from school. Gonna eat some cheetos, log on to UG, maybe play some Sims 2 later..."

There you go.
My style is impetuous.
I want your heart.

-Mike Tyson
waterproofpie
breakfast connoisseur
2,962 IQ
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
There you go.

Quote by CowsWithGuns
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Quote by waterproofpie
"So uh...I just got home from school. Gonna eat some cheetos, log on to UG, maybe play some World of Warcraft later..."
That's pretty accurate, if you replace WoW with Madden

Oh and I did vote today so that delayed my computer time for about 15 minutes
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown