Page 1 of 5
What's the worst thing you have said to a girl (or if you're a girl, to a guy?)

Mine would be probably be something I said to my girlfriend fairly recently...she came to school with a different hair style. I had not had the best morning, and I approached her and said "What the hell did you do to your hair?!"

Don't do that!
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
'Isnt a gimp someone who dresses in leather and goes round raping people?'

Yeah

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by RPGoof
Her "Would you cry if I died?"
Me "Idk"

She was a bitch anyways and we were really good friends but I never talk to her anymore. GREAT SUCCESS!

aw i hate it when they ask that....
ive NEVER cried when anyone has died...........
then i get all bitched at....ughhh
Quote by Satch_Boogie
I generalised all women to greedy materalistic prostitutes.

Generalised?

Isn't all women greedy materialistic prostitutes?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
"I loveD you so much". Poor girl, she just lay there staring at the ceiling all night while I had a lovely night's sleep.
Everytime this chick I know sees me, she says "Flying Couch! I love you!"

My response? "...'kay."

Not really bad, but she's told me that if it came from anybody elses, it'd be really hurtful.
This girl who was in to me was talking some nonsense to me at a campfire and I interrupted her and told her, "Hey quite down a minute, this is a great solo", because I heard Mr. Crowley playing in the background.
My ex: "Why would you still like me? I was a crap girlfriend."
Me: "I know, that's what I've been trying to tell myself."

Safe to say we haven't spoken since <<
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I once told a girl that she should go kill herself...a few weeks later she did
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
"You look like Vince Noir from The Mighty Boosh".

Slaps hurt.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by denizenz
This girl who was in to me was talking some nonsense to me at a campfire and I interrupted her and told her, "Hey quite down a minute, this is a great solo", because I heard Mr. Crowley playing in the background.
I do not see any problem with this.
Quote by blair30
Your eyebrows make you look like a guy

*falls off chair laughing*
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
the money is on the table. lock the door before you leave.

Think about it.
Live as a man. Die as a man. Become a man.

That's the proof of your incompetence, right there.
You lack the qualifications to exercise free will.
"Cum dumpster slut bitch. Your highest hope in life....you don't even have one. You are useless. I hope you choke.....If it makes you feel any better, you're now on par with (girl who cheated on a friend of mine) and you're not alone in being nothing. Enjoy the herpes, you bitch."
Said this when I found out my girlfriend of 3 years had been lying to me the whole relationship and had cheated on me numerous times. Damn women.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
I'd rather rub butter into my mother's cleavage.

Mummy... Mummy... Where are you? You can run but you can't hide!
This thread is epic im lmaoing
I've probably said my share of crappy phrases (other than my first post) but I can't think of anything else decent
thebiz, i agree with you 100%..

NEVER go against the hair!!

but the worst thing i've ever said to my woman has got to be (while in bed)
"wow it smells did you fart?"
10/7/07- Van Halen
3/16/08- Iron Maiden
1/9/09- AC/DC
7/8/09- Judas Priest
11/10/09- Metallica
7/3/10- Iron Maiden
7/24/10- Rush
4/15/11- Rush-

Quote by LordBishek
with a penis as small as mine, I don't have a very humorous take on the world.
Quote by Evilpnguin
"Cum dumpster slut bitch. Your highest hope in life....you don't even have one. You are useless. I hope you choke.....If it makes you feel any better, you're now on par with (girl who cheated on a friend of mine) and you're not alone in being nothing. Enjoy the herpes, you bitch."
Said this when I found out my girlfriend of 3 years had been lying to me the whole relationship and had cheated on me numerous times. Damn women.

I do not see any problem with this.
Live as a man. Die as a man. Become a man.

That's the proof of your incompetence, right there.
You lack the qualifications to exercise free will.
Quote by denizenz

i've actually done something like that myself! but it was a chili peppers song for me!
I've said many bad things to guys. Good thing I can't remember them all, I'd be guilt ridden...
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by denizenz

Fair play, fair play.. my last girlfriend took the hint actually and now Randy Rhoads is her favourite guitarist as well. I guess it wasn't even just to please me either as she still buys polkadot stuff and listens to him loads even though we're not going out anymore.
My girlfriend complimented my man meat and I said "Was that a lame attempt at a compliment?" I didn't mean it to come out like that and she's cool with it but still
to my ex: "i think we should end this. i think of you more as a brother."
ahahaha, that ended hilariously for me.
OMG...i'm a girl.

GOO INDIGO TEAM!

X
There is this really annoying girl in my shop class, and everytime she speaks it is complaining. I always tell her to shut up...i dont think she cares though
Her: *annoying voice* I got all sawdusty
Me: Hey! Shut up over there...*mocking* nag nag nag nag nag nag wah wah wah.

I think its funny atleast
Hello
Quote by denizenz

Thats not a bad thing to say, thats a cool thing to say. I am definitely going to use that
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
no idea but your avatar wins
Quote by XcadeyX

i LOL'd my ass off, then realised you were a girl
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by XcadeyX

Before I saw your sig I was desperately hoping that you were a guy and said that to a girl. That would've been even better.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
a blonde at school didnt know what a pimp was we told it was a member of the chimp family. Pimpus Chimpus. LOl she believed us
"You would be pretty if you weren't so damn fat."

I was twelve.

On the bright side, she is still fat.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Page 1 of 5