those dumb little bulletins on myspace that say oh if you post this satan will die or something totally biased to all religions. or something like you will have bad luck for the next year if you don't repost it. just retarded little stories that are made up and people post them as SO SAD! and everyone reposts them. i hate these and i posted a bulletin about them and this annoying ex girlfriend of mine comes back and gets defensive and tells me to shut up because apparently everyone she knows cares about them. discuss?

Quote by XxGloriousxX
i was flirting with this chick; tickling her and stuff. and she started tickling me, but i had taco bell the night before. so when she poked my side i let out this MONSTER of a fart and im sure it smell bad too.

The one's on YouTube are annoying too. People even threaten to come and get a rapist on you and stuff if you don't repost.
Myspace is for children and pedophiles. Even using them as a band's page is unacceptable. Get a website.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Yeah...myspace is pretty gay in the first place. I would suggest just delete it and get it over with.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
I visit that site very rarely and the crap people post is unbelievable.

Stupid internet games, what they ate for breakfast, how bored they are, how much they hate exams, NO ONE CARES.

......That's sounds just like UG actually
Quote by Novacane...
I visit that site very rarely and the crap people post is unbelievable.

Stupid internet games, what they ate for breakfast, how bored they are, how much they hate exams, NO ONE CARES.

......That's sounds just like UG actually

I was gunna say, you sure you're not talking about teh pit?
I only use it cause it's a lot easier to get in touch with someone though MySpace. I haven't looked at bulletins in months.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I hate those things. So I haven't read them since I was 12.

But I have a valid reason.

See, my name is Tammy, and while lurking on the internet when I was 12 years old without parental supervison, I got an e-mail.

It told me if I didn't pass it on I would die that night at 3:03A.M.

And I didn't.

Now I regret it. And I now spend my days sending more of the same e-mails, with hopes that others don't ignore it; with my dog Rover, who the e-mail also killed.

This isn't a game.