OK, I am aware that this may not fit into the metal forum, so close it if you must josh

I posted it here because its a good way to download metal and a good way to share music between us on this forum. My user name is MorbidInvasion, I have a decent collection of thrash metal, death metal, black metal and funeral doom. I've got a lot thats very hard to come by. I have more that isn't on my computer so you can request stuff too.
Sounds good. There's probably a forum for file sharing/computer/etc though - you might find more help there.
Quote by Lamont

i once dreamt my wallet was on a helicopter and i chased after it. and eventually i pulled my dick out and lassoed the bottom of the copter and pulled it out of the sky. i woke up screaming
But how many people from this forum visit that forum, and how many people from that forum listen to metal?
lol, I have a buncha melodeath no one's ever heard of <________< but uh the name's VincentVolaju and im not on all the time but yeah >;D
Soulseek is such a metal name, for a split second I thought the thread was about a band named Soulseek before I remembered the filesharing program.
My name is spynal, surprising I know... I have good funeral doom, and random shit.

That is all
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour