They're not worth what you'll spend on them. You're also not going to see that much of a tonal improvement with your current gear. I don't think they're worth the money for you at this point.
Hi, I'm Peter
A new amp? I'm just saying I don't think pickups are a good investment for you right now.
Hi, I'm Peter
if you have a squier id wait to get new guitar
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Tex mex pickups suck donkey balls. Good pickups for SRV depend on your amp. What amp are you using?

Edit: and squiers are great guitars at an even better price, replacing the pickups in a squier is a wonderful idea if (and only if) you have a good amp. If you don't have a good amp you should get that 1st, and replace the pickups in your squier after you get yourself a good amp.
Not taking any online orders.
The Squier isnt my main guitar lol I have two other guitars that i love, but the Squier is just a project on the side

I have a Marshall MG50DFX, and before anybody says it, they arent bad amps x) I have a decent tone on it when i hook up my Line6 to my tubescreamer.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Well, the thing is, SRV used vintage stock pickups, not Texas Specials. And they weren't overwound. He got his sound by cranking tube amps.
Hi, I'm Peter