I own an Jackson KVX10 and it has a "Floyd Rose Licensed" tremelo but I don't have the tremelo arm/whammy bar. Does anyone know a good website to order that from? I also don't have the locking nuts so I will probably need those so I don't keep ruining the tuning and don't know what size I'd need if anyone knows a good website to get those... Thanks
Sounds generic, but ebay it man, i lost one of the nuts on my floyd rose, managed to get a whole new set on ebay. If not, most music shops can supply them, they will have spares
You have not lost the nuts. You lost the clamp. Stew Mac sells sets for like $10. Next, for the bar, any "Floyd Rose" screw in bar should work, but I have not tested.
I really hate every friggen Jackson's gotta have a number now since Fender started making them... ugh... Shoulda just sold out to Ibanez... say hello to the new Jackson RG107002934 ok sorry...

If your trem bar is like the one on my Warrior, it's pretty different, it's got a threaded piece connected to the bar itself, gunna have to find one like that. But, if it is like mine, I took off cuz it sucks! It's at a really bad angle!

And as far as the dude above goes. How do you know he lost the clamps? He didn't say he did..

But anyway, you should buy all of the stuff on ebay!
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
Quote by HavokStrife
I really hate every friggen Jackson's gotta have a number now since Fender started making them... ugh... Shoulda just sold out to Ibanez... say hello to the new Jackson RG107002934 ok sorry...

If your trem bar is like the one on my Warrior, it's pretty different, it's got a threaded piece connected to the bar itself, gunna have to find one like that. But, if it is like mine, I took off cuz it sucks! It's at a really bad angle!

And as far as the dude above goes. How do you know he lost the clamps? He didn't say he did..

But anyway, you should buy all of the stuff on ebay!

First off, Jacksons have followed a numbering scheme since 1990. Then, Akai did one of the few useful things to the company they did while owning them; standardize it. 2 (for Dinkies)/3 = MIJ, JS30 = JS Series, 10R/X = X Series, M = maple board, T = String thru, S = Sustainer, DK = Dinky, SL- Soloist, etc. Don't make yourself look like you have no clue what you are saying.

And I know he said clamps as he said he lost the locking "nuts", plus you tend nto to loose the nut plus it would be unplayible.