Page 1 of 3
at the steaknshake i was eating at earlier. It was really weird because he was sitting at the table in front of me facing me so it was sort of awkward...I mean, I live in Indianapolis, so it's not like I see them everyday, but I've seen a few downtown. I didn't really know what to do...I wanted to give him some money or order him some food because all he had was water, a small thing of beans, and those free oyster crackers, but I didn't want to offend him or something like that. I think he saw me look at him and i felt really bad, but it was a really awkward situation.
So has anything like this ever happened to you guys?
I would've sat there, staring right into his eyes, then, without taking your eyes off him, steadily throw some oyster crackers right at his face. Make sure only your arm is moving.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I met a homeless guy on the streets of London begging, but I had no money and I really wanted to help him. So I sat and kept him company for a couple of hours.
Quote by thewho65
I'm never sure whether to give them money or not cause I always think they're going to spend it on drugs/alcohol.

My brother gave one £20 to spend on food. When we looked back he was getting a 6 pack of beer...
I met a homeless guy in New York, and I was trying to help him get his life back together and get a job, but then I realized we were not alike at all, so I stabbed him.

There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by PlayMadness
I would've sat there, staring right into his eyes, then, without taking your eyes off him, steadily throw some oyster crackers right at his face. Make sure only your arm is moving.

absolutly horrible, but hilarious

edit: and ebbbaaa gets an honorable mention
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Quote by ebbbaaa
I met a homeless guy in New York, and I was trying to help him get his life back together and get a job, but then I realized we were not alike at all, so I stabbed him.

Let me guess, after that you shoved a cat into an ATM.
Yeah I would've thrown food at him. It's not your fault he fucked up his life
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
walk up to him and then really wimperingly say 'd...d...dad?'
and see if he begins to cry and says 's...son?'
You ever wonder why homeless people chose to get screwed up on drugs or alcohol instead of eating? Because then when it is cold outside, they dont feel it. The cold doesnt bother them. I figure if they are gonna buy some alcohol or something with the money I give them, then so be it.
Quote by Aramis
I met a homeless guy on the streets of London begging, but I had no money and I really wanted to help him. So I sat and kept him company for a couple of hours.

That's horribly nice of you.
two and a half men.
Quote by thewho65
Let me guess, after that you shoved a cat into an ATM.

that ones my fault. sorry
it was a long day
if he played guitar in the streets i would have give him some money , but i will never give money to a homeless guy for just sitting there looking miserably
Quote by Cameronrobson
That's horribly nice of you.

It's sickening
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Aramis

My first post since bannation:

I always use to heat up a quarter with my lighter and THEN give it to em.

Running is recomended.
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
there was this guy who would always come into dollarama(a dollar store) i worked at, and well i would always like give him tax off the stuff he bought even so like i shouldnt have. at christmas time i wanted to give him 40$ but i never saw him in time to give it to him and such..i felt bad..you know?
i really wanted to help him out.
One time when I was in LA a homeless mexican guy who couldn't speak english kept following me and I finally gave him 5 bucks and he left me alone. I felt bad but I can't give money to everybody who asks for it. He's probably just gonna spend it on illegal things anyway.
damn, here in los angeles i see a bum every day. every single day. not just one, a lot!
He would have appreciated the food, but I typically won't give a homeless guy money. One time I offered to go to McDonalds with a guy and buy him food and he yelled at me and told me I was being selfish because I wouldn't give him money. So I walked away.
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
Quote by hazzmatazz
My brother gave one £20 to spend on food. When we looked back he was getting a 6 pack of beer...

so what if i was homeless and got some money i would probably get booze too i mean if all i can get is a little bit to sustain my measly life for another couple of days or maybe get piss effin drunk and maybe die of exposure and end my meaningless exsistence i probably choose the second because im sorry but we have become desensitized to the homeless no one really cares so id get ripped it would make one or two days feel good out of maybe a couple of years of not feeling good
fender strat
fender acoustic
line6 spider 2 150 watt
can of, rock your face off

..................you cant spell crap without rap.......................
I jammed with a homeless buy once.
Best fucking blues musican i've ever met.
Quote by timeh
so what if i was homeless and got some money i would probably get booze too i mean if all i can get is a little bit to sustain my measly life for another couple of days or maybe get piss effin drunk and maybe die of exposure and end my meaningless exsistence i probably choose the second because im sorry but we have become desensitized to the homeless no one really cares so id get ripped it would make one or two days feel good out of maybe a couple of years of not feeling good

You might, but then again you do seem pretty stupid.
two and a half men.
Quote by timeh

thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard
if your homeless and tricking people into giving you money, by making them think you will get food, that mean you've been wasting your money on booze for a while. if you hadn't turned to drinking in the first place, maybe you wouldn't be in the mess
also, its lying and deciet. If your going to use the money for booze, be honest about it. I once saw a homeless guy that had a sign that said he needed money for beer. my friend said at least hes being hones. i lol'd.
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
you should have thrown food near him on the ground and see if he picks it up. if so, you should have kicked him in the kidneys and stole his food and bum hat. now THAT's a story. not to mention you get a free bum hat
Quote by cap'n curry
thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard
if your homeless and tricking people into giving you money, by making them think you will get food, that mean you've been wasting your money on booze for a while. if you hadn't turned to drinking in the first place, maybe you wouldn't be in the mess
also, its lying and deciet. If your going to use the money for booze, be honest about it. I once saw a homeless guy that had a sign that said he needed money for beer. my friend said at least hes being hones. i lol'd.

Old meme is old.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by thewho65
I'm never sure whether to give them money or not cause I always think they're going to spend it on drugs/alcohol.

same here...

i feel bad for them, but for all i know i could be making things worse
There's one guy in Plymouth (who apparently is that guy that lived in the tree in bristol airport), who is really friendly and only asks for money so he can get a cup of tea to warm him up. I sometimes give him money cos he genuinely does spend it on tea because i see him the same day with a cuppa.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Quote by archerkoala
at the steaknshake i was eating at earlier. It was really weird because he was sitting at the table in front of me facing me so it was sort of awkward...I mean, I live in Indianapolis, so it's not like I see them everyday, but I've seen a few downtown. I didn't really know what to do...I wanted to give him some money or order him some food because all he had was water, a small thing of beans, and those free oyster crackers, but I didn't want to offend him or something like that. I think he saw me look at him and i felt really bad, but it was a really awkward situation.
So has anything like this ever happened to you guys?

Hey! You live by me!(kinda)
Every time I go to Indianapolis I see bums.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
My friend let two homeless guys he met stay in his garage for the summer up until about a month ago. They were nice guys and they needed a place to crash while they saved up money so they could rent an apartment together. After half a year all they had bought was ham, beer, and pot. He gave them a months warning to move out because they were really running up the electricity bill in the winter with their space heaters constantly on. You know what they did? They told all their homeless buddies that he betrayed them and stole everything they had in the garage. We figure they pawned what they could, but we were genuinly upset. We had gotten to know them and they had been kickass guys. While it sucks they got upset about having to leave, I think I can understand that they must've felt a bit hurt. I don't know what the point of this post is, but it may be something along the line of homeless people aren't all assholes-they're people like us, except they have to really fight to survive. If I saw they I again I wouldn't ask to take them out to lunch, but I wouldn't want to hurt them either.
i saw a homeless guy take a **** on the grass... he ran when we saw him...
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
I always give money to homeless. I'm a firm believer in second chances. If they choose to buy crack with what I give them then that's their prerogative.
Quote by thewho65

So? Let them spend it on whatever makes them happy.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
I see more than 5 homeless people a day
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
The way I see it, it doesn't really matter what they buy with the money. I know what I gave them the money for and that's all that matters.
Quote by aluminum.maiden
you are a BEAST Crovox
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
I think I've gained so many gay points reading the past 3 pages of this thread that if I gave another man a blowjob I'd actually lose some.
Member #23 of the official Alkaline Trio Fan Club. PM greenfinger182 to join.
Page 1 of 3