Hello to everybody!!!

First I wanna say that I have started a Creedence Clearwater Revival tribute band, and I want to know, what kind of pedals should I need... I don´t know anything ´bout pedals or effects.
I know CCR don´t have crazy effects, but I want the "vintage sound".

I have a Strato, a Laney amp and a tremolo pedal...

I was going to buy the KORG AX1500G, but then I saw the Boss GP-20 Amp Factory, and I was thinking to use the Blues Driver with the last one...

What do you think???

And... I love 60´s and 70´s music... so I would probably use the pedals, for that kind of music...

Thanks!!!

Facundo from Argentina

PS: I forgot to say... money available: less than 315 dollars....
what model laney amp?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
^It's a 30W solid state amp.

If I were you I would get a new amp. All you need for Creedence really. In your pricerange you could get a used Fender Blues Jr. Will fit PERFECT for that vintage Fogerty tone!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I have a Laney HardCoreMax... the distortion is very good... songs like Hey Tonight and Up Around The Bend sounds great... but there are others... that I fell... something is missing...
Yes. The reason is mainly that the amp isn't extremely good. I would recommend you getting a Blues Jr. will fit great for that Creedence tone!

Nice to see other CCR fans here too! My band always play Fortuante Son as our opening song.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by Gabel
Nice to see other CCR fans here too! My band always play Fortuante Son as our opening song.

We were doing Born On The Bayou and Suzie Q...

And yeah, a small tube combo is the only piece of gear you need. The Blues Jr. is a fine amp, but almost any amp that size would be great for you. Ampeg, Traynor, Peavey, Crate... whatever you can find on the used market.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Is there a fuzz pedal needed for CCR. I'm sure that solo in Suzie Q uses some kind of fuzz and filter. Either way, CCR are great.
Just an OD. If you're pushing a little amp all the way, you probably don't even need that.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
I suppose so. It does sound like a little Fender Champ or something similar being pushed to the limit.
i just got a Kustom 36 Coupe (I'm sure you're aware CCR used to use Kustoms back in the day)

but playing along on the clean channel to songs like proud mary and bad moon rising sound brilliant, a very similar tone to the original recording.

hope that helps