Beginner guitarist, but even I knew my Excel wannabe guitar & practice amp had to go!

Just got home with my new Fat Strat (MIM) and Roland Micro Cube, and I'm PUMPED! Been saving up for a little while now, and I've finally got what I wanted. I'm sure most of you guys have way better stuff, but I'm just glad to have a solid guitar and nice little amp to play around with (so tired of that other crap guitar going out of tune every other day, etc. etc.)

Okay, can't wait any longer, time to go shred!

(By the way, I got both of those for about $550 total, tax included. That's not bad, right?)
where's the pics?
Guitars
1998 Gibson Les Paul Standard
1992 Ibanez RG550
Amplifier
1978 Marshall JMP 2203
if ur so pumped why are you waiting for people to respond about price? but yeah that is a decent deal, pending on wattage on the cube is it 15, 30 or what?
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Way too new to the forum to know if ya'll are patronizing me or just ****in with me (or both) lol. But I'll play along...

(and chill ac/dc, "can't wait any longer" was referring to me waiting to be able to buy the guitar/amp, not waiting for replies. also, it's just a micro cube, but it's big enough for me... for now anyway.)

nice strat bro. I just got a microcube for my dorm room.Its an amazing amp for the size and money but it doesnt touch a tube amp haha. IT blows out any solid state amp 3 times the price tho
NEW GEAR:
Ibanez RG7420
Schecter CSH-1 Semi Hollowbody- W/ Duncans
Roland Microcube
B52 AT112 60 watt
Monster Cables

STOLEN:
Deluxe Double Fat Strat- Pewter
Gibson SG- w/ SD Invader
Line 6 Flextone II w/floorboard
No, we were serious, we wanted pics. haha.
Well, I wasn't serious about the "or it never happened" but it goes well. =D
Most guitarists love to see other people's gear not in "White background, studio lighting" form. Like on musician's friend or something. haha.
Can't beat real lighting. =D

Yeah, it's a sweet Strat! And there's no shame in a micro cube, you'll find they're one of the most recommended starter/budget amps around here.
Last edited by -Collapse- at Feb 25, 2008,
nice gear man, ive got a standars SSS MIM strat that looks almost exactly like that and i love it. btw hows that micro cube sounding im thinking that ill most likely be picking one of those up for when i go to college
NOPE
Thanks guys

The cube sounds great, man. It'd probably be perfect for ya if you're heading to college... I assume you'll be in a dorm, so it'll pack plenty of punch for such a small place, and it's got lots of "bells and whistles" for the size/price. I'd definitely consider it if I were you. I was looking at smaller Vox amps too (which seem good as well), but I've heard so many great things about the cubes that I couldn't pass on it.
Last edited by shanetrain22 at Feb 25, 2008,