I have to go with The Music Man and The Wiz. I'm one of those people who actually finds musicals fun. Keep in mind, its not my favorite genre or what I always am listening to, but musicals can be awesome.

What are your favs?
Musicals eh?

Sweeney Todd
Phantom of the Opera
Grease...

...pretty much the classics.

Can't think of any off the top of my head
The Music Man? Seriously? Ugh. My school just did that one, and I was in the orchestra, but I dropped out because it was fuckin' lame.

RENT is the be it and end all of musicals. It's brilliant.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
I liked Grease. Spamalot was a good one as well
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Rent
Grease
The Phantom Of The Opera
Moulin Rouge
Hairspray (not the movie though)
Sweeney Todd

Musicals are just... so great

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Apparently Mama Mia is good, but I hate ABBA with the burning white hot passion of a thousand suns!
Quote by drunkinkoala
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!

Seriously Grease was good and Sweeney Todd looks good.

haha high school musical is trash

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by pawm24
haha high school musical is trash

I admit I watched number 2 and the songs were long, boring and anything but catchy but I'll admit the non-musical parts were entertaining.
Quote by streetlegal08
Damn right, lol, but grease is really cool

it is indeed.. i LOVE grease, and know all the songs...

I'm a GIRL!
We Will Rock You is fantastic!
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by drunkinkoala
I admit I watched number 2 and the songs were long, boring and anything but catchy but I'll admit the non-musical parts were entertaining.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

we lost him

I'm a GIRL!
The Sound of Music is my favorite movie ever right now.

Victor/Victoria is awesome as well, I wish I had the chance to see it on Broadway when Julie Andrews was in it.
"The poor didn't want this one."
Quote by drunkinkoala

Yeah, especially when you know what's hidden in Vanessa Hudgens' shirt, and down her pants
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

One of the only ones I can watch the entire way through.

I. Hate. Grease.
The Producers, hands down. I sing "Springtime for Hitler and Germany" almost every day.

I also liked Cirque Del Soul's Quidam kind of, though I'm not sure if that counts as a musical, maybe it's an opera or a variety show set to music.

I've yet to see Grease and I've also been meaning to watch Sweeney Tod.
The person below me is probably a homosexual.
Quote by Liberation
Yeah, especially when you know what's hidden in Vanessa Hudgens' shirt, and down her pants

Yeah, I was thinking about that the entire movie :P
Sweeney Todd
Wicked
Phantom of the Opera
Into the Woods
Lion King on broadway
Rent
the list goes on. I love musicals
Oh! I forgot to mention that I love the music from
Silence! The Musical. If you've ever seen the movie The Silence of the Lambs, you absolutely have to listen to the music.

www.silencethemusical.com
"The poor didn't want this one."
I'm partial to Guys and Dolls, Grease (I'd love to play Rizzo), Little Shop of Horrors and Once Upon a Mattress (minds out of the gutters, kidlings- it's a rather fractured retelling of The Princess and the Pea).
Brevity is the soul of lingerie.
-Dorothy Parker