Here's the deal. I'm getting a pair of white Nike AF1's and I'm trying to decide what to paint on it, the color scheme, and everything. I figured someone on here would help to make that choice since you all are very helpful. So what do you think I should paint on it?
It's shoes, who cares?
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
rocket boosters.
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.

Member #12 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Air Force 1's? Paint this on it; "I am a noob at dressing my own feet and these horribly awful shoes proove my point" That should be good, and it'll bring you're message across perfectly.
god those air force 1 pisses me off

paint bananas over the nike logo
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Don't Paint anything on them, but make them Red, White, and Black.

actually, put BALLIN!!! in big letters on them.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Paint them bright green, yellow, and pink.

Also, put your name on them in a nice stylized font; that should help deter the black people from stealing them.

Just kidding.
ya know I thought for a second UG wouldn't be a big bunch of assholes, but I guess I was wrong.
"So i can get a-stompin' in mah air force ones!"

i effin' love that song.

erm...tie dye ftw.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
god, everyone on here is a prick, but i've come to expect it.... i was actually curious to try the same thing at one point, but i figured it may be a bit over my head.... as for the shoes, possibly google patterns or something and make it in some psychedelic colors or something, that was one of my problems as wel, figuring out what to do before i scrapped the idea
Quote by Blazn Blue
ya know I thought for a second UG wouldn't be a big bunch of assholes, but I guess I was wrong.

you are going to paint your shoes but have no talent or originality. you my friend are the ass hole.
Quote by bendystraw
you are going to paint your shoes but have no talent or originality. you my friend are the ass hole.

How does that prove I have no talent or originality?
Quote by SilentDeftone
Girls do.

-SD

not the kind ne would would actually want to be with
Quote by Doodleface
It's shoes, who cares?

Why I do of course! I love shoes!

Quote by Blazn Blue
How does that prove I have no talent or originality?

You're asking a GUITAR site of all places about how to paint YOUR shoes. That is extreme lack of creativity in my book. Try a rap or basketball forum to find an answer about AF1's. They're a more urban style of foot wear so ask basketball players about basketball shoes.

/rant
this is ridiculous, most of you need to grow up

as for TS, get something that matches your favorite shirt
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by MyImmortal

You're asking a GUITAR site of all places about how to paint YOUR shoes. That is extreme lack of creativity in my book. Try a rap or basketball forum to find an answer about AF1's. They're a more urban style of foot wear so ask basketball players about basketball shoes.

/rant

also he is trying to express himself... but can't think of how, so he asks us.
Quote by MyImmortal

/rant

I figured maybe one of the 2000 people on here would have a suggestion.
Quote by bendystraw

But we're not him so how should we know how to express him? OK here's what I used to do to shoes to get the ball rolling for ya. My friends would write random sh!t on them.
Quote by bendystraw

Seeing how I would be the one painting the shoes, I believe that is classified under talent. And as far originality goes, not everyone can have ideas every single second of the day. I'm sorry I asked for advice.
Sorry but I don't drink. And writing stuff on them is not going to help my cause because I need a picture or something for inspiration
it takes quite some time to do these shoes if done properly... god forbid someone asks for an idea
Quote by SilentDeftone
What is 'ne?'

-SD

i think it is a kind of graham cracker.
Tupac? Or maybe jsut start doodling on a piece of paper until you come to a design you like. Or get the steriotypical cross on them like everyone else I know who gets a tatoo or writes on their shoes.
nike's? get some steel toe cat work boots
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.
I have a pair, mine are red white and black and they look nice, but that's just me.