Page 1 of 3
so i get up this morning and put my hair up in a fohawk, and as soon as my dad saw it he flipped out and overreacted in his typical fashion. he then threatened to disown me, saying "no son of mine is going to look like that. if you wear your hair like that im never speaking to you again", blah blah blah........so then he said that he wasnt going to let me leave the house like that, so i stayed home from school. i guess that just pissed him off more.....

what should i do? cuz i plan on wearing one to school tomorrow....
What in the world is a "fohawk"?
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Judging on Google Images's return for "fohawk", you probably looked like a complete retard.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by nt1440
sounds to me like ur the prick....

not really. sounds more like his dad is an overcontrolling asshole
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
Oh muffin.

Quit your childish whining. Your dad is in charge of you. He makes the decisions. When you move out on your own, you can make your choices, but for now, suck it up princess.

Besides, faux-hawks are fucking gay.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Style his hair like that while he's sleeping.

Besides "grow up" this is the most awesome advice.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Even though hair is a minimal issue, I feel for you.

I don't know what he's like but try talking to him reasonably about it. Don't get angry and act mature about it. If that doesn't work go ape**** on him and be like, "Just cuz you don't like the way it looks doesn't mean I can't. I have my own style and you have yours so leave me the **** alone."
You're dad is a terrible father.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
hes gonna feel like a tool for wearing his hair like that ne way,,

but either way, its his dad, he can dislike him all he wants, but (assuming hes not a drunk who beats him or sumthing) he cares about u and wants the best.

so go on and insult him, u wont regret badmouthing him when he dies someday....
Fohawks are for people who are too lazy/afriad to make the commitment of a full on mohawk.
Just go skin head, your dad'll love it.
Peace.
Quote by metal4all
What in the world is a "fohawk"?

a faux hawk is like a mohawk, but you still have a regular haircut.
it's just done up like a mohawk on top.
I plays guitars.
Actualy its Spelled Faux Hawk. Google that Sh*t.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Fohawks are...disgusting.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
He was protecting you from a lame ass haircut, sounds like a good dad to me
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Liberation
Oh muffin.

Quit your childish whining. Your dad is in charge of you. He makes the decisions. When you move out on your own, you can make your choices, but for now, suck it up princess.

+9000
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by Liberation
Oh muffin.

Listen to this guy.
You're trying way too hard to come off as a badass by saying you wear a faux hawk and sticking it to the man by not going to school.
maybe that's just your dads way of saying it looks bad on you and he doesn't want you to be ridiculed in school.
Aww... you non-conformist you. You got it easy. If i had a son who wanted to have one of those queer ass f ag hairstyles id restrain him and shave his head and then send him off to school.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
My dad kicked me out cause he wanted to give my step sister a room, the argument that caused him kicking me out was because I used some golden stryp and there wasn't enough to make a cake for my step sisters babys (other step sister) birthday
then told the family and everyone I moved out on my own will so nobody would be pissed at him

He also kicked my sister out (14) to give himself ad his wife a room
(He brought a 3 bedroom house for 7 People)

That is just the start of it all

He once got me fired from a job then shouted at me daily for not having a job

anyway what im saying is my dad is also a prick
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
A fohawk?

Get a mohawk!

At least have some dignity instead of that pathetic excuse for a hairstyle

But, in all honesty. Your dad probably shouldn't freak out, and also...you're both freaking out.

He's not a prick for his opinion, it's not like he beats you. At least you have a dad, so get over it man.
I don't like that particular hair style, but you should have choice over what hairstyle you want... he sounds like he is really controlling.
sup?
Quote by Liberation
Oh muffin.

+1
Page 1 of 3