hi ug

i was wondering if anyone could get me a decent sized picture of the flying rabbit with the flower on the ps2 guitar hero 3 pause menu.

ive looked everywhere and i cant find it.

please help!!!
...?
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
I would actually like to have it, just to say I had it...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
I would actually like to have it, just to say I had it...

..why
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by Steve The Plank
Hey, you.

Shut up.

hey, you.

*reported* for contributing nothing but a completely useless comment..

and TS, i searched google images and found nothing.... best bet may be to take a pic of the screen, but that may not turn out too well depending on the camera
Quote by americnidiot
hey, you.

and TS, i searched google images and found nothing.... best bet may be to take a pic of the screen, but that may not turn out too well depending on the camera

My one completely useless comment must stick out like a sore thumb in the ocean of knowledge and intelligence that is The Pit.
Quote by COBHC6
..why

Cause a flaming rabbit with wings flying while holding wilting flowers in a fairly cool picture imo.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Steve The Plank
Hey, you.

Shut up.

I love you Steve....

PeaceLoveUnityRespect
Quote by americnidiot
hey, you.

your a poopy
for
being a douche
Quote by Steve The Plank
My one completely useless comment must stick out like a sore thumb in the ocean of knowledge and intelligence that is The Pit.

yes, but was there an actual need to respond if you had nothing helpful to say?
Quote by PlayMadness
Cause a flaming rabbit with wings flying while holding wilting flowers in a fairly cool picture imo.

it sounds cooler than it is
just change rabbit to troll
and flowers to christians
now THATS a picture id want to see
Quote by americnidiot
hey, you.

Regardless of how useless his comment was, don't report him, that's called being a crybaby. So what if he made a useless comment, you act like you've never done the same. I don't mean to argue, but reporting someone for something like that just seems so unnecessary.
666 BRO
Quote by americnidiot
hey, you.

you can't report Steve the Plank, he is a god to many
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
so it's wrong to report people because you enjoy them? do you honestly think i care what anyone says, its the internet.... call me whatever you feel the need to, its not going to change my mind
Quote by americnidiot
so it's wrong to report people because you enjoy them? do you honestly think i care what anyone says, its the internet.... call me whatever you feel the need to, its not going to change my mind

yes
it is wrong
its very wrong
Quote by americnidiot

Just shut up.
666 BRO
Quote by americnidiot

We don't need to change your mind, because nobody cares about your argument.
Quote by webbtje
I've lost my bovine virginity.

I'm not even going to tell you what that means.

I loves bagels!

Proud member of the Trivium fans group
Quote by Kankuro
Just shut up.

i don't see why any of you are trying to convince me otherwise... i already reported him, theres nothing that can be done now, but the concept of "don't report people because they are popular on UG despite breaking the rules" seems a bit illogical to me
Quote by americnidiot
i don't see why any of you are trying to convince me otherwise... i already reported him, theres nothing that can be done now, but the concept of "don't report people because they are popular on UG despite breaking the rules" seems a bit illogical to me

Life isn't logical. Accept it.
Quote by webbtje
I've lost my bovine virginity.

I'm not even going to tell you what that means.

I loves bagels!

Proud member of the Trivium fans group
Quote by americnidiot

Do you honestly still need to respond with comments? Logic takes a backseat to laughs in the pit my friend.
666 BRO
Quote by COBHC6
..why

Diddo, if you play real guitar you don't need GH, people ask me all the time since I am a guitar player, "Do you play guitar hero?" I am like, "I play real guitar why should I pretend to rock out when I can actually ROCK OUT!" lol
Quote by bemiswins
if someone flames you on the internet for music you like, they fail.

Here's my YouTube if anyone wants to see some of my videos.
Quote by americnidiot

its also not just because its him, its because reporting people is being an asshole

reporting them for spam seems illogical to me as well, it doesn't make sense to report him it doesn't accomplish anything for the good because NO ONE CARES ABOUT SPAMMING BUT YOU

plus his post was hardly spam, it was well thought out, humorus and thought provoking...
Quote by Steve The Plank
Hey, you.

Shut up.

Haha, made my day. Jeez, thanks for being awesome when I need some.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Quote by americnidiot
hey, you.

well you are quite the little homo arent you buddy

go get a life
Quote by americnidiot
hey, you.

fail
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by americnidiot
yes, but was there an actual need to respond if you had nothing helpful to say?

is there an actual need to even be on the pit?
is there an actual need to clik a little button to try and ruin some guy you dont even knows online account because hes funnier than you?
is there an actual need for douches like you to even exist?