I just was a bout to write/post/make a thread on trains since I've been banned for 10 days so I wanted to make a thread. Then I sneezed a great sneeze and knocked over two cds and an lp on my desk. Which reminded me of this girl in my class that has a loud angry sneeze. Little asian girl too. So, does sneezing bring out who we are? Like this mexican kid was sick today and he had like a sick suit on, you know? It was like a musk of sick. So anyone know some odd sounding sneezing?
im confused and horny
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
I tend to do that to people. Isnt visiting someone in the hospital a good excuse for not doing a project? "I did like the whole project!" I was visiting my gramps in the hospital.
my dad and his mom's sneezes sound like an atom bomb. i kid not. it's one of the loudest things i've ever heard.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by wizards?
yeah this kid nick actually yells achoo when he sneezes, it's really funny during reading, you'll hear silence, and then ACHOO!!!

He must have watched cartoons a lot. When I yawn I scream. My sneeze is fitting.
I'm kinda sick, so when I sneeze, my chest hurts afterwards....not fun...This one guy in my German class (He's like 18 and has a full beard) sneezes like a small child. It makes me giggle...teehee...
Quote by mrwaffles
I'm kinda sick, so when I sneeze, my chest hurts afterwards....not fun...This one guy in my German class (He's like 18 and has a full beard) sneezes like a small child. It makes me giggle...teehee...

Speaking of which/witch kids in high school with beards is just weird. Barbarians. Little peaches really.
Last edited by ThePeacefrog at Feb 25, 2008,
i sneezed al over my keyboard today....
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by ThePeacefrog
He must have watched cartoons a lot. When I yawn I scream. My sneeze is fitting.

zomg! i know a kid who does that, our science teacher gave him a detention once for sneezing too loud
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Speaking of which/witch kids in high school with beards is just weird. Barbarians.

I'm guessing you can't grow one...I'm Middle Eastern, so if I grew one, I'd be "randomly selected" at least 100 times a week for screening.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Speaking of which, kids in high school with beards is just weird. Barbarians.

I have a goatee. I am not a barbarian!
theres this annoying chick at my school, when she sneezes she sounds like a hamster that got kicked in the nads.

...she also NEVER SHUTS THE FVCK UP

i think if someone held her mouth shut her head would explode.
Quote by mrwaffles
I'm guessing you can't grow one...I'm Middle Eastern, so if I grew one, I'd be "randomly selected" at least 100 times a week for screening.

No. It just looks ridiculous. Like, ginger soda.
When I sneeze I sound like a ninja. It's awesome.
MY GEAR
Bella
Ibanez Gio
Cube-20X
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Adz2706
the worst ive seen is a guy kick this other guy in the head repeatedly and had to be taken to hospital in a helicopter

Who the hell would build a Hospital inside of a Helicopter?
Quote by Red Exodus
When I sneeze I sound like a ninja. It's awesome.

HATCHAAA thats more of a samurai. UKAHHH
Quote by COBHC6
im confused and horny

Quote by takeapicture

YOU CAN ALL SUCK MY 3 INCH WILLY

Quote by primusfan
i'm the one pulling my own pants down in front of people. and i have a small penis.

Quote by imdeth
Penises look much better than vaginas in my opinion. A vagina looks like an axe wound.