I liked it but something with the synth sound i think distracts from it but over all it was very good. Some of the soloing sounded muddy. I really like the ending solo and the first hard rythem part was really good good job man 4/5
My gear:
Epiphone Explorer
JB player strat
Spider II 30watt
Some knock off bass
Create bass amp 50 watt

www.myspace.com/ydayshero
Yeah, that synth is the best my crappy keyboard can do unfortunately.

Any advice on the mix?
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat
Ibanez RG4EX1
Vox 30ADVT
Fender DG series acoustic
Dunlop Crybaby
Fender Frontman 15G
I think it is fine for now but maybe add a bass riff behind it instead of the synth part but other then that is sounds good. keep up the good work cant wait to hear your next song
My gear:
Epiphone Explorer
JB player strat
Spider II 30watt
Some knock off bass
Create bass amp 50 watt

www.myspace.com/ydayshero
Quote by flyerfan834
I think it is fine for now but maybe add a bass riff behind it instead of the synth part but other then that is sounds good. keep up the good work cant wait to hear your next song

Yeah, there is already bass in there, mabye I will turn it up in the mix.

Thanks for the advice
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat
Ibanez RG4EX1
Vox 30ADVT
Fender DG series acoustic
Dunlop Crybaby
Fender Frontman 15G
Hey man thanks for the feedback on my song.
I really like this one, you have got some skills. THe track is really well built and that synth sound in the back is nice below that angry guitar. The only thing I would suggest is to definitely turn up the bass and maybe try and add another part to the song like a more distinctive bridge.
wow I loved this,
the lead on it was great,
and the coltroll of speed
was fantastic,
the only suggestion I have
is that the drum volume
be increased in the distorted
parts, as it seems to be drowned
out. Other than that, absolutley
great, I really enjoyed it.
C4C?
Gaz.
hey, ill crit as i listen.

the main clean guitar "riff" is good and serves its purpose, i would switch it out a little earlier though, or vary to it. drums are well placed, though they could have a bassier tone and a little more variation. some of these guitar melodies in the lead, are really good. word of advice though, dont record yourself playing as fast as you can, its better to slow it down and really get it clean and smooth. i like what you are playing, maybe try a few more takes to clean up some of the sections. you kept in time pretty well.
overall nice tune and some good playing on there! keep it up.

Listen to my stuff? this is the newest oneGet Bent! (metal) or this acoustic one Blueberry Acoustic thanks!
I like the main theme and the soloing is good. I'd add more parts to it though. As it is it's mostly just the clean part and the distorted part and soloing and I think it could use some more variety for a 4 minute song. I at least listened to it all the way through, which says something for it's listenibility. Overall, i like it, just in the future try and have more variety in your songs.
My Gear
Fender Player's Stratocaster
MXR 10-Band EQ
Blackstar HT-Dual
Moog MF-103 12-Stage Phaser
Boss ME-50
MXR Carbon Copy
Peavey Valveking 112
type as i listen

very laid back, the feel to this is sweet.

the clean tone is eh, but the distorted tone is very nice. i like the synth as well, adds alot to it.

this has a very satch feel to it, not so mch the rhythm, but defenitly the lead. and defenitly when you hit the distorted rhythm actually, pretty cool.

if only you had a good drum machine or something to really add to the dynamics of the song. oh well, still works pretty well.

the structure overall is pretty cool. maybe when you went back to the clean, maybe you coulda harmonized or something to add some variation of the main theme.

the soloing is pretty good, well done. some parts seem rushed but thats ok :-D

overall pretty cool, i loved the feel!

cfc? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=813584
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Nice tune! I like all the dynamic changes... The only thing that bothered me was the drums! When you go into the distorted guitar rhythm part, I think the drums should change, too. Maybe just change from closed hi-hats to open...? to give it some more "umphf". A drum fill here or there would help, too.

Overall, very cool tune. I likey!

If you have a chance, you can check me out here:

quarry original

quarry cover song (with vox!)
All cape, no superman.