Two of my friends and I are going to play at wedding, we're three guitarists, and don't know what to play. It's in September, so we have time. I've used the search bar, and couldn't find anything that matches this description. Any suggestions on what songs to play? (we're most likely playing at the end of the ceremony, where the bride and groom walk out)

Thanks, yo.
I know exactly what I think I'm doing.
Well, you sir, are an idiot...Why ask people who have no fucking clue who these people are and what their musical tastes are?

Just ask them what they are into and all that stuff retard
i play in a wedding band but its the reception. we are playing metallicas nothing else matters for the first dance next week, which should be interesting. You better not fk up the walk down the aisle!
Quote by the spiker
(Insert funny Slayer song suggestion)

Angel of Death!
Woooooo!

However, I'm not sure... for three guitars anyways.

NUMBER OF THE BEAST!
Wonderful Tonight, by Eric Clapton. As cliched as it is.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Pat McRotch
Well, you sir, are an idiot...Why ask people who have no fucking clue who these people are and what their musical tastes are?

Just ask them what they are into and all that stuff retard

The people who are getting married don't know what song they want yet, exactly. I was told that we could pick whatever we wanted, that it didn't have to be traditional; that it could be more fun. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. And honestly, that language wasn't necessary.
Well Blackbird was played at my cousins wedding, but that has one maybe two guitars so...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
just play their favorite song or something
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
I Believe In a Thing Called Love - The Darkness
YOU MUST
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by metalclash22
Hangar 18 by Megadeth
just because.

fix'd.
Hard To Concentrate by Red Hot Chili Peppers
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by gen0doom
I cum blood?

Someone was going to.

Uurgh too slow
ohai little sig.
just watch The Wedding Singer. and make sure to play Love Stinks
Quote by teh GoOs3
The people who are getting married don't know what song they want yet, exactly. I was told that we could pick whatever we wanted, that it didn't have to be traditional; that it could be more fun. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. And honestly, that language wasn't necessary.

Yes it was necessary as it justified / got my point across faster with less words and with more meaning.
in my life- the beatles
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
(Insert funny Slayer song suggestion)[/QUOTE|

"Love To Hate" or "In The Name of God"

yeah, me and my band played at a wedding, well, wedding reception. It was our drummers moms wedding, and it was our first gig, so technically it doesnt count.

if somebody beat me to a Slayer song its because i had to run my sister somewhere before i started typing...lol
Play a Canon. Those things are the bomb. Mary had a little lamb?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Another one Bites the dust. We played this after the kiss at my sister's wedding, and everyone loved it :p