straws suck, especially bendy ones.
Quote by Heafyman
"IT'S SO SMALL I DON'T NEED THE APPLICATOR! IT FITS TO MY CONTOURS!!" "YES!! MY LABIA JUST GRABS IT LIKE A BIONIC CLAW AND TRACTOR BEAMS IT IN!!"

is it really true that if you drink alcohol through a straw it gets you drunk faster? ive heard it alot and i find it hard to believe.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- James Marshall Hendrix

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but you can free your mind."
- Bob Marley
Quote by doggy_hat
I prefer to use my rolled up 2 dollar bill when I snort. **** straws.

whatever i stay away from hard drugs anyway. besides that is a straightback job. those no good bastards.
Quote by bendystraw
whatever i stay away from hard drugs anyway. besides that is a straightback job. those no good bastards.

Plus you can make yourself longer...which in turn means you can hold more of any 'suckable' substance within yourself...

Quote by Pat McRotch
Plus you can make yourself longer...which in turn means you can hold more of any 'suckable' substance within yourself...

yes and the user can set his bend to quickness of drink ratio as he pleases. straights get their spines broken all the time because of this matter. it is only cause they are cheaper that they dominate the market.
Quote by Captian Xero
Did no one catch the joke?
No, I got it.

Straws... sucking through them.. eh? Eh?
is this thread serious or is it like a reference or an inside joke?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Flying Couch
No, I got it.

Straws... sucking through them.. eh? Eh?

ooooooohhhhhh. *wipes tear*
Straws do suck indeed.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by bendystraw
ooooooohhhhhh. *wipes tear*
It's cool, man. We love you.

Man, all this violence... the retarded dogs thread... peopole saying they hate each other... all this hatred is tearing us apart!
Quote by bendystraw
yes and the user can set his bend to quickness of drink ratio as he pleases. straights get their spines broken all the time because of this matter. it is only cause they are cheaper that they dominate the market.

I agree completely with your point there good sir and I would like to add something if you don't mind. The generic form of straight straws as you pointed out is what and why they dominate the market...But one must not forget in any situation where there is no straw, this is the proper form that people refer to when making a straw for said situation.

So thus, therefore, and/or thereafter ... the TS is a retard for hating bendystraws
Quote by Flying Couch
It's cool, man. We love you.

Man, all this violence... the retarded dogs thread... peopole saying the hate each other... all this hatred is tearing us apart!

meh im pretty flexible when it comes to being torn apart.
The Pit has gone downhill this month...
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by bendystraw
meh im pretty flexible when it comes to being torn apart.

I see what you did there
Quote by FloyDZeD
The Pit has gone downhill this month...

oh yeah and what are you gonna do about it Mr. chickeny Mc chicken pants. yeah. i went there.
Quote by Pat McRotch

I see what you did there
I see it now too.
??
Quote by death101
ok heres the very sad deal i was wondering if there was any girls who love guitar and music
on here who live in california who are willing to go out with me