Really been enjoying these guys lately and would highly recommend giving them a listen.

http://www.myspace.com/teenagecoolkids
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
awesome. i love the guitar tone. reminds me of why i used to listen to almost all emo/indie.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
^ Totally. Relatively simple, completely unoffensive, dancable, slightly rough vocals, not much wrong with them in my eyes.

Quote by fake_sk8r182
Awesome stuff. The little lead line during the bridge in Down The Street reminded me of Boys Don't Cry.

Going to pay more attention to that section now. The main riff in that track reminds me of something but can't ever think what it is.
Oh, I kind of see what you mean.

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I definitely saw this band last summer at a house show in Denton, TX near the college... at the time I was unaware that anyone outside the Dallas/Fort Worth/Denton scene knew who they were. But apparently they're pretty big?
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Not to my knowledge. They don't really look like they're big, but can't say I know much about them, just got a message from Crooked Direction saying they were putting out the cassette and for once checked a band out and really enjoyed it.
More by chance than anything else.

RateYourMusic
Awesome band. Queer Salutations is a great album.

I'd like them to come around here.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Yeah, might have initially been thought of as sarcastic, but judging by the responses so far it might be a tad ironic.

Just searched them on yahoo uk, gotta love the second result.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Andrewbiles
Just searched them on yahoo uk, gotta love the second result.

"Josh, also known as Shadow Mercy, Jessica, who calls herself Misery Whispers and Anton who is known as Lord Mercy, are all Goths and 12-years-old."

Band rules btw, I really like the vox. Andrew you should post more bands in the forum I reckon, you always know bands I've never heard of.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by the_astronaut
"Josh, also known as Shadow Mercy, Jessica, who calls herself Misery Whispers and Anton who is known as Lord Mercy, are all Goths and 12-years-old."

Band rules btw, I really like the vox. Andrew you should post more bands in the forum I reckon, you always know bands I've never heard of.

It is ridiculous.
Had a brief look through the comments as well hoping to see lots of amusing comments from people saying how idiotic they were (kind of like that recent Guardian travel blog), but instead came across this...

"I am so into this I try to wear all black but my parents won't let me all the time. My parents don't want me to be goth but i want to be becaue they are christians and they want me to be a so called christian when i'm a teenager i'm going to do all the goth stuff just wait and see."

Rebellion in its highest form.

Glad you like them As for posting more threads, I'll try, but I find it quite tricky to come across this kind of stuff at the moment. So much crap to sift through that we've all heard before.

RateYourMusic
Can anyone recommend more bands that play this style of music?

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Over two months ago I ordered the albums, still not shown up and the label won't reply to my emails...

RateYourMusic
Yay, finally the cassettes turned up! Three months that took.

Have to say its worth the wait, great stuff (seem to be pressed onto thin tape though).

RateYourMusic
Good stuff right here...

something new which is good for me
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Saw this band play in Denton with the Marked Men last night.

Such an amazing show...

GANGSTA, GANGSTA