giternator
807 IQ
sometimes i write out a post and say submit but my window decides to freeze and doesnt post it and i have to re-type it out. this is a huge pain in the ass.

i just had to type out a long post 3 times (4th and 5th times i pasted =/) right now.

its ridiculous and has been happening pretty often. could it be that my posts are too long. the one i just did was pretty long and it finally got posted. i dont think this is the issue since there are huge FAQ's here.

has anyone else had this problem? any solutions?
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
leadg
103 IQ
its happened to me a couple of times...the easiest thing to do is just copy it before you post in case you have to try again couldn think of much else...
giternator
807 IQ
i guess its what i have to do now. but when the window closes, it deletes my copy -_-. so i have to copy it to a word document and then copy from there and paste here
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
Lemoninfluence
Masculist
1,223 IQ
are you using IE? that happened to me a while ago but it only froze on the advanced reply page. If you copy and paste the answer into quick reply it should work.

This was the reason I switched to firefox.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
giternator
807 IQ
i dont think so? im using a SBC yahoo browser
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
minichibi
541 IQ
im having the same thing today... but really badly. As in I am unnable to post anywhere except the quick reply box and I cannot edit my posts. I use IE.
Dyuha
UG Board King
7,423 IQ
it's a vB bug. we can't do anything
Big Dyuha