ok so i have clammy handssssss
wicked gross
any1 kno how to fix this?
Quote by britneyspears69
I got my first guitar recently and people are telling me to get pickups. I don't get it. What do they do? Do they help you when you drop your pick?
put them down your pants

edit: rub icy hot on them...
Follower of Zeppelinism.
hah, that sucks really bad. i don't know if anybody really cares but... wash them, if that doesn't work.. cut em off.
i heard jizz helps this problem...
Quote by takeapicture

YOU CAN ALL SUCK MY 3 INCH WILLY

Quote by primusfan
i'm the one pulling my own pants down in front of people. and i have a small penis.

Quote by imdeth
Penises look much better than vaginas in my opinion. A vagina looks like an axe wound.
lol washing them doesnt help... theyre sweaty as ****... yet like the back is dry... its like all the sweat glands on my hands migrated...

im tempted to starty friggin chopping wood so i get my hands all calloused hahaha
Quote by britneyspears69
I got my first guitar recently and people are telling me to get pickups. I don't get it. What do they do? Do they help you when you drop your pick?
you're dumb.
Quote by AdayTripper
I don't want to ****ing be known as the guy who **** himself while his whole family came over. It just happened.

Quote by SonOfOsiris
how far would you go with a boy/girl to be able to say to someone "Im am not a virgin!"

????
Quote by Fruscianteac
you're dumb.

hey great... thanks for that...

ANYONE!?!?
Quote by britneyspears69
See A Doctor.

seriously. chances are your hands overprespire. there are meds that fix this. also creams and stuff you can use.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
I get sweaty palms a lot too, especially when I'm taking notes in class. I just rub them on my pants to dry them off every now and then. That's about the best advice I can offer.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Pat McRotch
Wash your hands....

with soap!

if you wash your hands in cum it makes a soap like lather!

...i was trying to get rid of some without moving to the bathroom. Stinks tho.
Last edited by blAstBeAtz at Feb 25, 2008,